hello

hi all, just thought to introduce my self and say hi!

im a tanker driver for bp fuels marketing in scotland delivering home heating oil, been in the job 5 yrs now and enjoying it! except the money isnt that great now and we are in the middle of union pay negotions and its not looking good :confused: , any other tanker drivers on the forum? who would like to exchange views?
speak soon :slight_smile:

welcome to TruckNet broxi_blu

i think there are a couple of tanker drivers on here.

dont be afraid to ask any questions and enjoy your time here

jon

Hello broxi-blu, and welcome :wink:

Hiya Broxi, and again, Welcome to TruckNetUK…
Enjoy… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hi Broxi & welcome.

Hello Broxi welcome to the site

Hiya Blu
There is a wide variety of drivers and opinions here. I dabbled in Tankers over the years and there is Flying Foden somewhere on this site.

Ive never done the domestic fuel job but imagine it is quite laid back compared to bulk fuel delivery. I did mostly chemicals and got fed up of the delays cleaning out and waiting for tank storage.

Doing my time on airfreight now. :sunglasses:

Any help you can give the next generation is always welcome on the site

Hi broxi_blu and welcome to the site,hope you have a good time :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
Hiya Blu
There is a wide variety of drivers and opinions here. I dabbled in Tankers over the years and there is Flying Foden somewhere on this site.

Ive never done the domestic fuel job but imagine it is quite laid back compared to bulk fuel delivery. I did mostly chemicals and got fed up of the delays cleaning out and waiting for tank storage.

Doing my time on airfreight now. :sunglasses:

Any help you can give the next generation is always welcome on the site

hi guys thanks for taking the time to say hi!!
ive been with bp for 5 yrs now and its mostly home heating fuels i deliver wich can be a pain when their tank is at the back of the house and you can just make it up there drive and having to pull the wet hose up your just bout knackered! and theres somedays thats busy and some thats not but the best bet is where i stay we dont work to tacho :smiley: rules cause we are on an island, the truck i drive is an erf ec 6 4 wheeler it does the job but i must admit i do like those scanias :smiley: i have always fancied working on the mainland! whats it like to get tanker work down there and whats the money like?
cheers guys
gordon.

welcome blu,hope you enjoy the site.you could try bp at grangemouth for tanker work :wink: :laughing:

kitkat:
welcome blu,hope you enjoy the site.you could try bp at grangemouth for tanker work :wink: :laughing:

yea i could there on more money than us bp ones up here!!

Hi Broxi, i’ve noticed your avatar is very similiar to Scania King Kev’s one :laughing: :laughing:

V8KARLV8:
Hi Broxi, i’ve noticed your avatar is very similiar to Scania King Kev’s one :laughing: :laughing:

is that good or bad :laughing: