hello

hi all,

Just a quick hello from me. Just joined, I work for the UK’s largest independent fuel/lubricants distributor.

Reason for joining is not to promote/sell (although sales off the back of this is never a bad thing! :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: One thing fuel companies do is sell their services onto company’s without understanding their own needs or what would work for them…so I’m on here to read up, understand and hopefully…also help advise if I can.

The company I work for own some of their own Bunker sites up and down the country, whilst we are looking at opening more, we cant do this just off the bat…we need to make sure these are suited for drivers. We want to consider everything from route convenience, traffic flow, difficulties faced get to these sites, products/services available etc etc

It would be great to get more involved if possible…providing the forum admin are ok with this… :laughing:

Hmmmmm… :smiley:

Using that word lubricant is a bit dodgy :grimacing:

any one can join, and join in as long or even ask for information so welcome, any posts that do overstep into advertising would be removed as per the forum rules.

socketset…any questions? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nick2008: slippery slope eh? i’ll stick to fuel maybe then haha

rikki-uk: thank you, don’t worry will stick to the rules and thank you :smiley: :sunglasses:

Are you asking if there are “fuel deserts” as it were for HGVs?