Hehehe well some pics of my agency work so far

doing some work for an agency…in some far awy places…mainly the hills of darwen and surrounding areas,lol

PS: its only a 7.5tonner for now while i wait for class 2 work

my PDA: MDPNA100 Sat-Nav By Medion

1st time using one of these Tacho’s (Soz it Blurred)

All you need to know about your truck/load/height/weight/ & NEW drivers hours ALL behind the seats:

new appliances & scrap ones

Hungarian driver @ Comet RDC in Skelmersdale

21 deliveries, 2 tunes (setup TV’s/video/dvd), & 5 MD’s (Installations)

Total time: 11HRS 15Mins

Thats it for now

Interesting reg plate on it. :slight_smile:

Great lots of pic and I like Waberers pic too!! :wink:

Ben.

yeah i sat there and watched as he tried 5 times to reverse it into a bay…that trailer was huge, bigger than the others that we’re there

yeah i dont really like putting reg plates on pics…dont know why lol :unamused: :laughing: :smiley:

Good pics and nice truck :smiley:. First time I used that
kind of tacho I did not put the tacho chart under
that flap and it did not record anything.

LMAO convoy same as me then that little perspex flap in the top left hand corner,lol, mine looked like someone and tried to screw it into a ball when i opened mine up, it had no middle hole left by the time i took it out at the end of my shift :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dear me :unamused:

Nice pics Rogue

nice pics them mate, the scenery sure beats city centre work doesnt it

ROGUE:
LMAO convoy same as me then that little perspex flap in the top left hand corner,lol, mine looked like someone and tried to screw it into a ball when i opened mine up, it had no middle hole left by the time i took it out at the end of my shift :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: dear me :unamused:

Yes thats the one. I did it first time when I was on my
own doing class 2 work and only used the old type before.
I put it the right way up and everything but not under
that flap so I had to fill the back out manually using
a soft marker pen so not to mark the front. The tip I
got for that tacho is to put it under the flap first so not
to crease or mark the tacho then put it over that pear
shaped thing and havent had a problem since with
that type of tacho.

yep, beats city centres anytime jb, at least in the countryside theres something to look at, lol, thats what i did too convoy, but when i got mine out, it was totally screwed up, ol, so i logged it down and passed it into the agency, they said they stuck it in my files,lol

Nice pictures, shame about the lorry.

I drive one of those pieces of crap too. :frowning:

lol andy, the ones ive been driving rip around everywhere, 69MPH its restricted too, so its quite fast, until you open the back up, and find all your applianes all over the place, so i seem to be back by 3pm most days,lol

ROGUE:
lol andy, the ones ive been driving rip around everywhere, 69MPH its restricted too, so its quite fast, until you open the back up, and find all your applianes all over the place, so i seem to be back by 3pm most days,lol

69 mph! Why, does it actually take off at 70? :laughing:

Mines 56mph and that’s way too fast for it if the road is any less than as flat as a billiard table.

I was overtaken by a morris minor traveller today. :laughing:

lmao, dont you hate restricted 7.5’s,lol does 80 down hill…sort of :laughing:

ROGUE:
lmao, dont you hate restricted 7.5’s,lol does 80 down hill…sort of :laughing:

Mine is 14t but I’ve driven the 7.5t version in the past. I can’t make my mind up which is worse. :frowning:

:laughing: