My agency work this week

this is a new thread im going to do its just pictures of my agency work every week with pictures of the trucks and a breif description.
i cant be bothered with all the diarys.

this was me last thursday collected the lorry in leeds down to featherstone to linpac for the tralier and tip safeways at coventry back to featherstone drop of trailer then unit only back to leeds… an easy 10 hrs

this was friday back to featherstone collect trailer 3 drops nottingham same again empty trailer left at featherstone unit only back to leeds another 10 hrs bloody lorry was slow and no radio.

today monday linpac again loaded to preston got horrandously lost i was bloody annoyed to keepac tipped then empty to st helens to linpac loaded back to linpac featherstone then home this time 11 1/2 hrs.

I thought Brownridge did multi drop furniture deliveries with 4 wheelers - once had them at my work delivering washers and dryers.

Nice pic’s jessicas dad :smiley:

The Biker:
I thought Brownridge did multi drop furniture deliveries with 4 wheelers - once had them at my work delivering washers and dryers.

i think they have some different contracts but the big they have hagens pet products at whitwood just on the left before the truck stop…

but thats one job i wont be doing its 20/30 drops on 1 tralier.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Nice pics You should get a good collection going with the agency work. Looking forward to next weeks pics, keep em coming

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :sunglasses:

nianiamh:
Nice pics You should get a good collection going with the agency work. Looking forward to next weeks pics, keep em coming

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats what im going to do. im not doing a diary cos to be truthful i cant be bothered with all the typing but il just add more and more photos to this thread everyweek with just a brief description.

jessicas dad:

nianiamh:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: thats what im going to do. im not doing a diary cos to be truthful i cant be bothered with all the typing but il just add more and more photos to this thread everyweek with just a brief description.

Glad to hear that your putting some pics up everyweek, i enjoy looking at them. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Good Photo’s Jess’s Dad. :laughing:

here we are again this is what i did last night i was at bedfords at birstall and i loaded the trailer at gower at halifax then tipped it at wicks at brackmills 2 hrs late :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: then mt trailer to ray smiths at corby changed over and loaded one back to leeds … and thats another 12 hrs in the kitty.

this me at gowers

i like it here with the hills

this ware house is tight

loading my doulbe deck trailer.

this is why i like driving at night…

tipping at wicks

Nice Pic’s jessicas dad :smiley:

here is some more this was thursday night i was at nyk at castleford went to load at boldon just below tyne tunnel then tipped at land rover solihull. not surprised that the uk car industry has gone down the pan if they were anything like land rover the lazy [zb]s.

not a bad truck after everything i had read i hought it would be a bag of bolts but it was ok.

I used to do the Gowers - Wickes run for Bedford’s quite regularly on agency, and reload out of RCS at Corby - good little run.

Which agency are you on for now then?

Btw, don’t even think about a job at Brownridge’s - they do a lot of piano moving and have seriously underpowered motors - that FM7 artic is a 290hp - no good at all. They pay really poor money too.

You need to resize your pics to 640x480 maximum (like mine and the ones in your original post) otherwise the text disappears off the edge of the screen and it’s well annoying. You’ve been using 1024x768 for the latter ones and that too big for the forums and AndyM will be after your arse. :open_mouth: (see feedback forum).

:slight_smile:

rob you dont need more than 290 to pull cardboard or 3 pc suites

alix776:
rob you dont need more than 290 to pull cardboard or 3 pc suites

Suppose not if that’s all you’re doing.

If I was the regular driver of that truck I would be Ashamed to leave it like that.

Every night while I’m fuelling up I sweep the floor out and wipe the dash down. The only place I accept dirt is in the drivers footwell!!

and before anyone says it, no I don’t work for a £200-a-week-and-a-tin-of-polish company.

tvradict:
…If I was the regular driver of that truck I would be Ashamed to leave it like that.

Every night while I’m fuelling up I sweep the floor out and wipe the dash down. The only place I accept dirt is in the drivers footwell!!

and before anyone says it, no I don’t work for a £200-a-week-and-a-tin-of-polish company.

I’ve seen a lot worse than that when I was on agency believe me, and I agree with Alex, it is pretty clean in comparison !

Some drivers are out there to do the job, earn their money and go home and not want a flash truck with 6" of polish on all surfaces, both inside and out :bulb:

I’ve seen worse, I was on agency for a while last year. I was given one wreck that was so dirty inside the cab that I opened the back doors
and sat on a couple of empty pallets to eat my lunch. The pallets
were cleaner than the drivers seat!!

My cab is rarely polished, maybe once every 6 to 8 weeks, and even then its a light dusting of polish, but they way I look at it, I eat my lunch in my cab,
and I don’t eat around dirt, just like I wouldn’t sit in my shed to eat my dinner.

But the cab in the Pic, for all it would take to make it clean, a quick sweep with a hand brush and a wipe with a cloth over the lips around the buttons.

Rob K:
I used to do the Gowers - Wickes run for Bedford’s quite regularly on agency, and reload out of RCS at Corby - good little run.

Which agency are you on for now then?

Btw, don’t even think about a job at Brownridge’s - they do a lot of piano moving and have seriously underpowered motors - that FM7 artic is a 290hp - no good at all. They pay really poor money too.

:slight_smile:

thats what i did gowers to wicks then changed trailers at rcs. now im with taskmaster in leeds and also qrf in ossett.

im going to try and resize my pics.

Nice iveco stralis jessicas dad :smiley:

convoy:
Nice iveco stralis jessicas dad :smiley:

yeah i was quite surprised it was ok nice truck.