My new MAN - And my first Post! - and a few old ones!

Just a couple of pics of my new TGA-XXL. We got 30 of them this week and all seems well so far!!!

I read ace reviews about the MANs, look nice too, is it auto ? do you know how much they are ?

Yeah its an auto, with a stalk to manual shift if u want to, i think its a lovely truck, masses of space inside and a fridge and microwave as standard.

They kit our trucks out well to be honest. The Globetrotter XL i just came off had a micro and fridge also, that was a 56 plate 440.

No idea on price, i just drive it!!! :laughing:

blimey gaz another firm i have tried to get into lol, did do a couple of days for them when i frist started out on the agency, was working out of wardle,same as my dad very good firm to work for one that dosnt hassle you if i recall i was away for 5 days and had about 5 phone calls in that time… one of them was to tell me i was backloading (out of rochester). trucks kept in imaculate condition, do they still go round at the weekends checking the cabs?

Pete, they do check the motors for tidyness (Not a problem for me as i’m a saddo who polishes everything that shines :laughing: )

Its a great job but so much different to Gwynedd Shipping, i miss the variety of work.

But the reason i came here was financial. The pay is good, the holiday pay is an average of ur last 3 weeks take home, the sick pay is good, the pension is good, full uniform etc etc.

Nice Trucks and Pictures

Hope Boughey treat their own drivers better than they treat outsiders delivering into Nantwich. They treat people like lepers

The GHT (Goods Handling Team) is the first port of call for outside drivers, and i’ve heard interesting stories about people experiences here!

Most of the problems stem from the layout of the Wardle site, people park where they shouldnt (Through no fault of their own) and the GHT get stressed. Thankfully will change next week when the new site traffic plan kicks in, this will calm tempers a bit when its clear to all where they should be!)

But they treat us fine…most of the time!!!