heart attack

i,m currently in hospital after suffering a mini heart attack, i know my lgv is now susspended until god knows when, when i get home i will post more on what my progress is, till then everyone stay safe

speedy recovery mate, take it easy

Get well soon.

Hope You Get well Soon Mate

get well soon buddy.

Sorry to hear of your demise - get well soon scotstrucker.

Oh, and stop ogling those nurses - it’s no good for your blood pressure !!!

scotstrucker:
i,m currently in hospital after suffering a mini heart attack, i know my lgv is now susspended until god knows when, when i get home i will post more on what my progress is, till then everyone stay safe

hope you get well soon

get well soon big fella

let us know when u get oot n i’ll pop roon and see yah

Get well soon scotstrucker, and take it easy while you’re recovering :wink:

Hope you make a speedy and full recovery fella

all the best mate, a friend of mine had similar and is now back at work quite happily,(c+e), not the end of the world.

Get well soon Mate, You’re in the right place, just do as your told :slight_smile:

take it easy mate , all the best and as posted before
you are in the right place follow their orders, they do
know Best,

take it easy mate and i hope you get back on your feet soon

Scotstrucker, erm, just wondered,er cough cough, where was you said you worked ?

Only joking mate :laughing:

Sorry to hear that, hope it all works out for you :wink:

scotstrucker:
‘… heart attack …’

I’m reluctant to patronise a sweaty, but porridge is a supposed cholesterol buster: The best o’ luck, fella.

It’s not always ghastly - I’ve lately re-taken to it with a spoon o’ Marmite stirred in - or peanut butter with some extra butter but that’s arguably defeatin the point.

Experiment…?

get well soon :slight_smile:
and beware of hospital radio :laughing:

get well soon :slight_smile:

hiya,
Get well soon my friend, and never mind Rog, you keep giving those nurses a good coat of looking at, the pretty ones anyway.
thanks harry long retired.