Healthy Eating

Just seen this on the BBC news about pre-packed salads… quite shocking to tell the truth.

mcdonalds doesnt look too bad after reading that lol

fella i know its difficult if your tramping but if like me your home every night just go for a brisk walk 30 mins should do it since ive been driving i wasent working out at all so put on abit of weight but now ive started to walk and use the car less at home im felling alot better wieght wise :smiley:

Better still…

ROG:
Better still…

Bit stingy with the toast, id be complaining . :unamused:

ROG:
Better still…

proper truckers breakfast no wonder some of our friends cant get out of there cabs thats not you in the picture rog :smiley:

no idea who that is in the pic -just found this pic on another site.

HIGH FLYER:

ROG:
Better still…

proper truckers breakfast no wonder some of our friends cant get out of there cabs thats not you in the picture rog :smiley:

RIGHT THEN WHO THINKS THEY COULD SERIOUSLY FINISH IT :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i think in the right frame of mind i could dent half of it but not finish it.

man thats made me hungery, cheers rog… :slight_smile:

Thats the £10 breakfast!

Mario’s Cafe in Westhoughton do a big breakfast for £10! Eat it all in 20 mins without a drink to wash it down with and you get it free!

It’s 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 10 sausage, 10 toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms.

http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20081209-10_egg_Big_Breakfast_Challenge

hey mark, martin could have 2 of them, tell him to have ago

still no roll on sausage

jessicas dad:

HIGH FLYER:

ROG:
Better still…

RIGHT THEN WHO THINKS THEY COULD SERIOUSLY FINISH IT :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i think in the right frame of mind i could dent half of it but not finish it.

after a night on the ■■■■ i could smash that and probably do it all but not without a mug of tea!