Headlining in a Volvo FH12

Anyone got any tips on how to clean the headlining in the said truck tried all sorts but it won’t come up sparkling :confused:

any tips greatfully recieved :wink:

star drops warm water n elbow grease :laughing:

try not getting it dirty :laughing: :laughing:

1001 all surface cleaner

Vascoingles:
try not getting it dirty :laughing: :laughing:

that might be a bit hard pal if you know what i mean!! :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
1001 all surface cleaner

that works then yes■■?

i have used it in DAF XF cabs without any problems, spray it on and follow the instructions

thanks mr spanky :wink: :wink:

best thing for a volvo to tidy it up is a couple of litres of petrol and a match :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
best thing for a volvo to tidy it up is a couple of litres of petrol and a match :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats funny from someone who drives a merc!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff:

welshboyinspain:

the volvo doesn’t need a sun roof cos the windscreen sweeps back so sharply it doubles up as a moon roof!!
do you bang your head on the lockers if you drive over a bump :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Thetaff:

welshboyinspain:

the volvo doesn’t need a sun roof cos the windscreen sweeps back so sharply it doubles up as a moon roof!!
do you bang your head on the lockers if you drive over a bump :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nope :wink: caught it once on the tacho head when it was hanging out!!! that ■■■■■■■ hurt,threw a few eff’s and jeff’s,stung like ■■■■!!

obviously i was parked up when this happened :unamused:

back on topic why not try that stuff where the bloke shouts too much on the advert? cillitt?

who barry scott?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hes english pal and ive tried it and he’s full of ■■■■ and it don’t work which doesn’t surprise me one bit coming from where he does!!! :laughing: :laughing:

I use Autoglym interior Shampoo, seems to clean most upholstery I’ve tried it over the years.

Any detergent mix will do it, a few drops of Fairy Liquid in some warm water is as good as anything else.

Thetaff:
Anyone got any tips on how to clean the headlining in the said truck tried all sorts but it won’t come up sparkling :confused:

any tips greatfully recieved :wink:

pay a valeter :laughing: :laughing:

Stardrops or fairy liquid, but the main thing is not to touch the fabric at all, never squash mosquitoes on it and if it leaks through the roof lights, get it fixed quickly

I use a car wash place in a disused petrol station lol, you could always try and squeeze your unit in :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:
never squash mosquitoes on it

how true :blush: :blush:
got a couple of tiny blood spots on my back wall where i’ve caught the little buggers at night and smacked them then realised the mess it makes after :blush: :blush: :imp: :imp: