New Volvo FH stunt

youtube.com/watch?v=1zXwOoeG … ata_player

Good pr stunt. Not sure how it’s demonstrates the precision of a truck… Good post though.

this will be the new method of getting on to a UK bound truck at Calais…

Dont get it really.

“Slackliner” wouldn’t have been my choice for the name of a new range of lorries either.

If watching that film steers u towards purchasing a Volvo truck yr def on another planet mind u anyone who buys a Volvo is on another planet, Wudnt mind a night slack lining with that bird tho she can play with my slack line any day

Well i want one. Think it’s looks great! And big! Hopefully it’s a hint that the handling is a big improvement too…

That new Volvo is one ■■■■ ugly motor.

ScannyManny:
That new Volvo is one [zb] ugly motor.

personaly think it has a slight resemblance to the new actross…

She’d have been buggered if the contractors had started putting the lights in the night before :laughing:

ScannyManny:
That new Volvo is one [zb] ugly motor.

+1^^^^
No doubt we’ll definitely be getting some ‘fleet’ versions of it which will be nowhere near as nice as top spec featured…

From what of the trucks you actually saw, I think the dash looks great, but they appear to have lost the illuminated name board on the front?

If you look carefully at the video, the green FH is a 540, presumably the range topper for the 13-litre engine and the black truck is an FH16 750 - well that’s how they are badged.

Don’t like the forward tilt on the cab exterior and to my eye the grille makes it look like a whale shark, with gob open!

Have they disguised those Mercedes cabs