hazard perception

just gone through the dsa hazard perception dvd, it really is a lame piece of crap.
is this what i can expect at the hazard perception test when i do it for real. surely its got to be better than this?

Quality of the film is a little better, but the hazards are a bit of a lottery! I found if you click once when you think you can see a hazard, then a click just after (in case you were too soon :unamused: ) worked for me. failed it the first time round…

I did it last week, very similar to the dvd. Like sadmike said I got a higher score on the practices if I did this and also did it on the test day and passed with quite a high mark.

A 10 year old could probably help you with this computer game known as the HPT :wink:

I only used the disc twice as if you listen to it it does say only go through it once :unamused: as if you do it more than that you will know where the hazards are

I passed mine first time with a decent score when you go to do it listen to the instructions they give you also the ones on screen if in doubt ask :wink:

My son is about to do the HPT for a second time :unamused: he did pass first btw as well :smiling_imp:

just done mine for the bike (passed) as you all say its easy

I managed to pass it first time, but scored 0 on the first two clips because of frantic clicking! I didnt think it was fair as I wasnt clicking lots through the whole film, just fast & repeated clicking during the hazard. I got the point by the third clip and just clicked a couple of times so I passed.

T’was quite funny, my better half took the test at the same time and said he was trying not to laugh when the room was filled with the sound of rapidfire clicking :laughing:

Heather:
T’was quite funny, my better half took the test at the same time and said he was trying not to laugh when the room was filled with the sound of rapidfire clicking :laughing:

Better Half :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: really as behind every good man there is a BETTER woman :unamused:

The woman is the better half Heather

My son just passed his bike theory but now goin for his car so has to do HPT again as they have not been separated :smiling_imp: :cry:

Better Half really as behind every good man there is a BETTER woman

The woman is the better half Heather

My son just passed his bike theory but now goin for his car so has to do HPT again as they have not been separated

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: maybe…

though my other half doesnt go starting fights with big companies! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aw, thats a real bummer your son has to do it twice! I did my bike test so long ago they didnt have the HPT (or computers probably :unamused: ) is he doing the direct access?

Heather:
[quote

Aw, thats a real bummer your son has to do it twice! I did my bike test so long ago they didnt have the HPT (or computers probably :unamused: ) is he doing the direct access?

As he is only 19 probably not at the moment he is bike less as well as some scum bag decided they wanted it instead so took it late 1 night with out asking

I passed my bike test in 82 long before the 2 part or anything else :unamused:

As he is only 19 probably not at the moment he is bike less as well as some scum bag decided they wanted it instead so took it late 1 night with out asking

Aw thats dreadful, I hate bike thieves :imp:

I spent a year building a streetfighter, then 1 week after getting it on the road I went for dinner at my mates n parked it outside the front window… came out, it was gone. Absolutely gutted… fortunately in my case it was found just round the corner - they couldnt get it started because it had a dodgy solinoid :laughing: I hadnt got round to replacing it and it played up every now and then, when it did I used to pop the side panel off and give it a tap and it would work… course they didnt know that :smiley:

Htp practice that works here! http://www.spaceinvaders.de/

(joke, kay?)

The problem with the HPT is totally unrealistic as the computer wants you to click when it wants you to,which is when you are too close than you you would be when behind a wheel, I hope that makes sense :smiley: