Best hazard perception and theory practise

Hey

Can anyone recommend any really good products to help me practice for my hazard perception and theory test.

Hi
am using the DSA book for large vehicles and also got the dvd for hazard perception off amazon,the book cost me £15 and dvd was about £10 with p&p ,i then realised i could get an app of google store for my phone which only cost me £ 4 which i think is really good…in the words of homer simpson D,Oh lol, you can also get the HP as an app but doesnt work on my phone ,hope this helps

The book is brilliant, as it has all the questions.

DVD is useless.

PaulNowak:
DVD is useless.

I’ll second that. The DVD might as well be 30 minutes of scooby doo as it would be just as much use. The actual perception test is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever done. At first I must have sat there with my bottom jaw hanging, the footage has been shot in the early 90’s I’d guess, the quality of the footage is like looking through a shattered windscreen. In a word, shocking.
I failed first time despite walking in full of bravado having constantly achieved high scores on the DVD. Second time I went in there and just clicked every possible hazard, twice. I even clicked signs, people looking out of their windows and every transit I saw.
Good luck, take it easy and don’t be surprised if you fluff up the perception test first time around.
As for the multiple choice, if you have a smart phone then get all the free apps, it will train you enough to pass the test. Most of my questions were about accident handling and fines.