Has anybody seen or got this?

a-zmaps.co.uk/?nid=329

hope the link works, i saw this and wondered if anybody had one or new how well it worked, it looks quiet good, easier than a having a load of map books.

to me it just looks like a tomtom but without some of the extra’s to be honest. only come witha great britain atlas and some maps (ie. Pre-loaded A-Z 2009 Super Scale Central London map, Greater London map) might come in handy if you do london work but otherwise i would get one of these badboys.

TT Go 530

this is what i am using at the moment and i have not had a single wrong turn yet, even in laaaaarndan round the tiny back streets or major roundabouts.

I find the TomTom One goes nuts in parts of London, especially SE1 for some reason, and it is almost useless in the West End.

All my maps are made by A-Z, i get them from a guy just three doors up from me who is a sales rep for them, but this is one thing I haven’t had the pleasure of looking at yet, but if its laid out the same way as there maps it should be good.

I use Tom Tom One, it gets me where I’m going 98% of the time. The other 2% ? Don’t ask… :blush:

£285 !!! :open_mouth:

Does it come with a free car? :laughing:

Giblsa:
to me it just looks like a tomtom but without some of the extra’s to be honest. only come witha great britain atlas and some maps (ie. Pre-loaded A-Z 2009 Super Scale Central London map, Greater London map) might come in handy if you do london work but otherwise i would get one of these badboys.

TT Go 530

this is what i am using at the moment and i have not had a single wrong turn yet, even in laaaaarndan round the tiny back streets or major roundabouts.

I ve just won of those tom toms last week in a raffle they were having at one our regular drops

used it in anger for a few days last week and I’m very impressed even tho it seems to thing the speed limit on the M6 over Shap is 60mph for some odd reason

far superior to my old sat nav which was worse than useless and I only used to use that, for the last few miles before getting to a new drop as I would use my maps to get me most of the way there

Andydisco:
used it in anger for a few days last week and I’m very impressed even tho it seems to thing the speed limit on the M6 over Shap is 60mph for some odd reason

Shap has that effect on people!! It’s the land that time forgot, I work the ■■■■ spot nearly every day :open_mouth: