Can anyone review the TomTom Go for Truckers?

I’m looking at purchasing the new TomTom Go, has anyone got one? How is it for Truck Drivers? We can’t just nip up side streets to take a short cut - does TomTom understand this or is it purely designed for skateboard drivers?

Is the speaker loud enough for Trucks?

Garmin are launching a very similar unit in March.

It’ s already been done :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
see [u]HERE[/b][/u][/url]

Anything else you want to know, then PM me, I’ve been using one for quite a while and whilst it does have it’s limitations in some respects, common sense gets around them, as it would with a paper map and I carry no paper maps in the cab now (dead handy being an agency driver - only taake the one bag with me :wink:). Still like looking at maps though (I am that sad) and comparing different years for the same area to see what’s changed :unamused::wink:.

Thank god I’m not the only one who does that with old maps. The wife :imp: :unamused: really does think I’m sad. :frowning:

It must be a lorry drivers thing Chunky, but I just find 'em interesting. Now does anyone know where I can find a 1952 London A - Z? :laughing:

Chunky:
Thank god I’m not the only one who does that with old maps. The wife :imp: :unamused: really does think I’m sad. :frowning:

sorry m8 but i’m on your wife’s side here you are sad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat
Chunky wrote:
Thank god I’m not the only one who does that with old maps. The wife really does think I’m sad.

sorry m8 but i’m on your wife’s side here you are sad

Me? I never agree with anything women say, especially the wife

but on this occasion I agree entirely with Kit Kat :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

last year radio 4 ran a play about the women who started the a-z company…i met once when i went to the office in Sevenoaks

hitch:
last year radio 4 ran a play about the women who started the a-z company…i met once when i went to the office in Sevenoaks

Did you have any trouble finding the office or was it clearly marked on the map? :wink: :smiley: