eBay truck sat navs?

I’ve seen some dedicated truck sat navs on the bay of E ranging from about £40 - £70, has anyone got any experience of these and would you recommend them?
Need to get one soon, as I plan to leave Telford for a few days soon and at some point would like to be able to find my way home (Christ alone knows why) (if you’ve been to Telford you’ll know what I mean) :laughing:

I had a nozatec for a while and tbh I thought it was rubbish. It’s a cheapest of cheap tablet with mapping software on it. It seemed impossible to up date the ■■■■ thing and I couldn’t stop laughing when I realised the free maps were to be found on a fashion website!
The worst thing for me though was it lost gps signal through Derby city centre so once home I set a route to the nearest bin and got myself a decent one.
Just my opinion.
Sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Download one for your phone

trucktables.co.uk sell them for around £70. I’ve been using it for a year and reckon it’s right 99% of the time

ebay.co.uk/itm/351566855828? … 1555.l2649

I looked at getting an eBay job for myself but in the end I plucked for a tomtom 6000. I think the support is better and ease of updating etc. In reality I probably could have gotten away with a car nav and the old fashioned eye balls but I like the idea of putting in a multi drop route etc I’m not saying there is anything wrong with the eBay navs etc but I just preferred the idea of the Tom Tom

Look on my name for my post regarding a sat nav I brought off ebay, can not recommend enough!

ash 001:
Look on my name for my post regarding a sat nav I brought off ebay, can not recommend enough!

Sorry ash, probably being a total nob, but what does that mean? Have you got a link or even just a name for the unit? I don’t really do this computer voodoo stuff ( devils work it be) :smiling_imp:

Wavestarved:

ash 001:

Sorry ash, probably being a total nob, but what does that mean? Have you got a link or even just a name for the unit? I don’t really do this computer voodoo stuff ( devils work it be) :smiling_imp:

Basically mate, there was a very very long thread about SatNav’s a while back that bellend started, but he’s too lazy to post the link!

Enjoy, and please make allowances for bellend! :grimacing:

I always make allowances for bellendery.
Cheers for the link.

Wavestarved:
Cheers for the link.

That’s good - Beezle take its to a whole new level!

NickW88:

Wavestarved:
Cheers for the link.

That’s good - Beezle take its to a whole new level!

I beaver away… :smiley:

Wavestarved:
Cheers for the link.

Sorry fella I was majorly tired when I posted that for you and was just being a lazy prick, did you check the link out? Please ignore evil he is a massive bellend that drives a little van hoping to get his class 1 licence on Monday!

ash 001:

Wavestarved:
Cheers for the link.

Sorry fella I was majorly tired when I posted that for you and was just being a lazy prick, did you check the link out? Please ignore evil he is a massive bellend that drives a little van hoping to get his class 1 licence on Monday!

Quality, I could carry your 12t van, ON my 26t van! :laughing:

That C+E in your pocket is doing what exactly? :open_mouth:

Evil8Beezle:

ash 001:

Wavestarved:
Cheers for the link.

Quality, I could carry your 12t van, ON my 26t van! :laughing:

That C+E in your pocket is doing what exactly? :open_mouth:

keeping it warm, its trying to escape saying don’t ■■■■■■■ touch me yet :stuck_out_tongue: