Hands on?.

Where are your hands on the wheel when you are driving your truck?.

I have my right hand at 2 oclock and usually have my left hand in my sandwich pack.

Hands? :confused: My knees are usually at 25 past 7 and my e3lbow is sometimes to be found around 3. :smiley:

:slight_smile: Did anyone else read this and immediately think of the HanDbury Davies thread from last year ? :laughing: :laughing:

Perhaps someone could dig it out to give the newer members on here a laugh ? :wink:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Deesider:
:slight_smile: Did anyone else read this and immediately think of the HanDbury Davies thread from last year ? :laughing: :laughing:

Perhaps someone could dig it out to give the newer members on here a laugh ? :wink:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

do you mean this one :question::laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15441&highlight=hanbury+davies

hard to say really, what i do know is, that it’s damned difficult to steer whilst using the phone, eating a sandwich and writting an address down at the same time clutching your bottle of pop between your knees when going round a roundabout, but i reckon i’ve nearly got it perfected :sunglasses:

left hand at 10 to 12, right hand normally out window giving willie wonka signs to car drivers :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue:
That’s the one…

Thanks, EJ. :wink:

Left hand 10 o’clock and right hand on lunchbox!

you drive a left ■■■■■■? :sunglasses:

paul b:
you drive a left ■■■■■■? :sunglasses:

How come you not at work, you on holiday?

enforced unfortunately, shutdown weeks in the steelworks, i’m that bored i’m going golfing in a bit, and i don’t even like golf!

Left hand searching for glycerine pills in bag under seat…right hand adjusting pacemaker :smiley: