Hands free ear piece

I’ve got one but it’s started speaking in Chinese. What’s everyone (if they use one) recommended?

jabra…fleabay…12-15 quid…lasts for ages,does the job nicely,and can fit inside your boot when you need that extra bit of help when limping. :slight_smile:

I’ve just bought a Jabra Drive bluetooth handsfree, it’s the clip on speaker type goes on the visor, not had chance to try it though, Halfords have just reduced it to £25

I understand that in the competitive world of agency driving, a missed call may mean missing out on a days work, but why on earth would any sane person want to walk around looking like an extra from a Startrek movie, jabbering away to the fairies like some nutcase in the high street on Special Brew and Windolene?

Plantronics voyager legend Bluetooth device, it’s quite expensive but is an awesome bit of kit, if you pair it with google now on an Android device you can make and receive calls, open and start navigation by voice recognition, compose text’s, WhatsApp messages, and emails, all hands free, fantastic bit of kit and if you shop about you can get one for around £55

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I also use a Jabra Easygo, although I only wear it when driving, I wouldn’t be seen walking around with it on.
It works VERY well easy to connect, automatically connects as soon as I turn it on, once paired for the first time. Good battery life and very clear.

This one never lets me down…

IMG_1160.JPG

I find a pair of the NHS finest earpieces work well for me, though they aren’t much use when it comes to phone calls, but handy as you can switch them off to avoid listening to RDC BS

I got a canbor Bluetooth wireless earphones £35.99, very loud and clear. used to have the normal ones you stick in one ear, but due to crap hearing, I couldn’t hear much. Brought these off amazon rate them 10 out 10