Bluetooth device

Anyone recommend a decent bluetoothwant it to last pay about £20-£30 but want something that’s clear and comfortable had one of those that clip to the sunvisor because they used to drive me mad the ear pieces just wondered what you lot have.

I’ve got an ear piece. Got it from Halfords for about £30. Can’t remember what make it is. Clear as bell and connects to both my work and personal mobiles simultaneously. I can walk right around the lorry leaving both phones in the cab and it doesn’t lose connection. Comfy too, once it’s my ear, I forget it’s there.

I try to remember it’s there though and take it out when I’m not using it. Don’t want to be confused for an agency limper.

There are many special offers on at the moment.

’ Buy one, get a Sat night shift on 7.5 t ’ was one that caught my eye. Another was ’ Multi-pack bargain- Bluetooth earpiece, hi viz, and carrier bag set '.

Although judging by the amount of limpers knocking about, I would imagine these offers have now expired.

Stretch your budget to something made by plantronics. I tried the cheap Jabra devices and found them to be very uncomfortable due to the thin plastic loop. Plantronics devices are fantastic if you ignore the gimmicky functions. I have actually worn it all day then gone to bed with it on because I forgot I was wearing it. I paid £42 wholesale though so retail price is likely to be around double that but worth it

I use my snooper to connect my phone to my radio. But I also have a dongle that can do the job, use it for connecting my music to the radio when radio 2 is crap. £13.99, comes through your speakers. Just select a frequency on it, and tune a preset on the radio into it.

I have a Parrot device that clips onto the sun visor, although the quality is excellent.
It can be a PITA if not setup right, as you can inadvertently trigger it to voice dial by chatting to someone in the cab (drivers mate etc) or the presenter talking on the radio