Hacked

Are we being hacked and not being told, wednesday BA IT fail, yesterday channel tunnle, euston station, today power outage, gatwick ? :sunglasses:

All down to the remainers, next thing is they’ll blame Brexit … lol

Have you not read my posts on the subject yet?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=161573

That will be the least of your problems after the 31 of Oct
The way people are talking it’s going to be the end of the world so no leakey or power is a breeze
Doomsday is what there saying
You will be a scavenger scouring the dumps for food also killing anyone that comes within a foot of you
Its a test run to see how you cope they are doing it in all walks of life it’s called a test run
They did it in Dover too

@Winseer

Just read your other post

You Sir are a soothsayer are you not■■?
Is your middle name Nostradamus?? :smiley:

A very interesting and inciteful post

Weaponized denial of service attacks orchestrated by Iran,Russia,EU,Saudis,China,Syria,American false flag,our own deep state.

The lights go out for 10 minutes and everyone loses their freaking minds…

don’t forget smart motorway signs around Birmingham
lately keep hearing they cant change them open lanes due to technical problems

Interesting thread on RailUK Forums: ECML/MML major power problems (09/08) | RailUK Forums

Apparently, all Class 700 units in the affected area (I’m currently near St Neots) have come to a stand because a power blip has occurred, and it’s affecting only this type of train. All other train types are unaffected.

It appears that the trains were affected by Electricity Frequency Fluctuations:

This is a systemic failure that has caused 20-30 trains to sit down resulting in numerous on track evacuations let alone the 10’s thousands of people being abandoned at stations. Trains need to be tolerant of a power failure rather than so clever they need a software engineer to attend to reboot them.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a Cyber attack from a foreign nation or our own as a false flag to get public on side for a future conflict

Funny how National Grid came out and said they were “confident” it wasn’t a cyber attack straight away, yet 2 generators went offline at almost the exact same time…

The very first thing I thought of when I heard about it is this

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DXetplHcM7aQ&ved=2ahUKEwiHpZbcp_jjAhVOQMAKHTQmCJYQwqsBMAJ6BAgCEAU&usg=AOvVaw1VKxxZ-CdK3tcVZ05J44kb

I saw this when it first aired and I think it’s as scary and thought provoking now as it was then.

God help us when we’re all driving electric cars drawing all that power as we recharge I can see power cuts becoming the norm in time

Don’t panic, it’s just prep for the fake alien invasion :sunglasses:

Just watched mad max again, think that’s the way to go, if any ones got a spare tanker I’m intrested

I think the UK is in that bad a place at the moment someone tried turning it off and on again to clear the faults.

edd1974:
God help us when we’re all driving electric cars drawing all that power as we recharge I can see power cuts becoming the norm in time

Just wait till the law comes in that in the event of power outage, you are commanded to park your electric car and plug it in (big brother will be watching without question) so the system can draw current back from electric vehicles for prioritised purposes.
Anyone wonder why so called smart home meters are being pushed so hard? answer, it is not for our convenience to save us the Herculian effort of reading the damned thing and entering the figures on the energy company’s website.

You’d think by now someone could come up with a train that could run independently and was unaffected by power fluctuations, maybe put an engine of some sort in the thing so it could move under its own power, maybe network rail could fire up a genny or two just to keep the signals and points working so the train could continue its journey, just a thought you understand.

The worlds terrorists have no doubt been taking note of just how easy it is to ■■■■■■■ a country that is making itself more vulnerable by the day.

Juddian:

edd1974:

Just wait till the law comes in that in the event of power outage, you are commanded to park your electric car and plug it in (big brother will be watching without question) so the system can draw current back from electric vehicles for prioritised purposes.
Anyone wonder why so called smart home meters are being pushed so hard? answer, it is not for our convenience to save us the Herculian effort of reading the damned thing and entering the figures on the energy company’s website.

You’d think by now someone could come up with a train that could run independently and was unaffected by power fluctuations, maybe put an engine of some sort in the thing so it could move under its own power, maybe network rail could fire up a genny or two just to keep the signals and points working so the train could continue its journey, just a thought you understand.

The worlds terrorists have no doubt been taking note of just how easy it is to ■■■■■■■ a country that is making itself more vulnerable by the day.

AndieHyde:
Weaponized denial of service attacks orchestrated by Iran,Russia,EU,Saudis,China,Syria,American false flag,our own deep state.

The lights go out for 10 minutes and everyone loses their freaking minds…

What’s missing on ^^^ that scenario though - is motive.

If you wanted to shaft Britain right now - you’d do your utter worst - and then make it look like someone else entirely done it.

Even MH17 was probably shot down by the Ukrainians under Kiev’s orders - with a mobile BUK system only having to cross the “enemy lines” into Russian-held East Ukraine to pull it off.
Once again “Motive?” Putin stood to lose a lot, and gain absolutely nothing from such an “outrage”. What a great wheeze it was for the Kiev government to drive a wedge between say, Russia and NATO member states though! The same applies to the “Salisbury Incident” where a couple of Russian dissidents “pretended” to get killed by an chemical agent that is fatal with so much as a smear… whist some poor hapless dustbin diver - buys the farm on first contact, after showers of rain would have diluted it and all. The EU asking Britain to “cook up something that weakens Brexit, and drives Russian cheap energy imports further away” - was sufficient motive. “Puting wanting to flex his muscles” - and gain WHAT? was the thing we’re expected to believe though…

It isn’t a question of “reading between the lines” - but more one of “who risks/gains WHAT” each and every time.

The EU don’t want the UK leaving - FACT
Russia - would like to see the EU weakened - because he has no love for the EU himself, for stealing away all the former soviet states as the EU has done - from his point of view. That doesn’t mean that Putin necessarily supports Brexit - but just what a proper damaging to the EU Brexit could bring about “by the backdoor”.
America? - The Left want the EU to continue, the Right support Britain leaving the EU like America left the UK in 1776. The Left make the comparison of the South DENIED susession in the Civil War.
There will always be two points of view up all events taking place around us.

The EU, IMO reminded us the other day that "If we switch off your imported section of your national grid power supply feeds - then can your meagre generating power - cope■■?

Answer: NO. Two of our energy generation facillities - fell over at the same time!!! What does anyone THINK would happen if you suddenly cut 70-80% of Britain’s power supply feed at once■■?
We still don’t know if people died as a result of that power cut as of yet… There would be hell to pay, if it turned out to be a deliberate act of the EU against Brexit Britain though - wouldn’t it■■?

…Hence it’ll continue to be kept under wraps…

OFGEM - ain’t having it though. They want a better explanation from National Grid and generatiors - than the tosh they’ve been palmed off with SO far…

Juddian:

edd1974:

Just wait till the law comes in that in the event of power outage, you are commanded to park your electric car and plug it in (big brother will be watching without question) so the system can draw current back from electric vehicles for prioritised purposes. Heh. “Prioritized Services” like powering the very cameras making sure citizens act thus? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :unamused: