Gypsies at reading services!

wednesday night running very close to a 10 hour drive i stopped at reading services westbound, with just 17 minutes left i didn’t have much choice, as i pulled in hoping that i could find a space i was a little surprised to see several spaces then as i rounded the corner i saw why the park had several empty spaces - about 20 gypsy caravans had settled into several of the truck parking bays, i did consider pulling out and carrying on to the next services but i knew there is very little parking at those and running over your time with a digital tacho is a real headache so i decided to stay at reading - after all the services operator moto will know about the gypsies and would have put on extra security.
i sought out the cp plus guy and he said there will be patrols all night so i paid and stayed.
about 01.30 thursday morning i woke up, jumped out of bed knowing something was wrong, flung open the drivers door which set the alarm off to find 2 theiving gypsy scum with a drum of my expensive uk bought white diesel and a hand pump, diesel all down the side of my side guards and over the floor around the tank, to say i was a little angry and would be an understatement and the words you [zb] theiving [zb] seem to rush through my lips before i had assessed the situation - there is me - undies and clacks on only, 2 gypsy scum face to face with me and then i spot another 3 a little further away so quickly realised i was probably not going to come out to well in a 1 on 5 scenario and quickly retreated to the safety of my truck locking the door behind me.
999 call and 10 minutes later the boys in blue turn up.
i had been watching the gypsy scumbags since i got back in the truck - they were drinking beer in the caravan across from me but suddenly dissappeared a few seconds before the old bill arrived.
i pointed out the caravan the theiving scumbags had gone into and the police went over there - searched it and found just 2 women and 3 kids in it.
the police did a search and found a drum of diesel which could have been mine but as i don’t know what else had been in the drum i couldn’t afford the risk of putting back in my tank so punctured it and left it in the hedge bottom.
i didn’t sleep again until daylight came, i watched as 10 minutes after plod dissappeared the gypsy scum that i caught stealing my diesel returned, they hung about for around 30 minutes before getting their bedding from a car and going back into the caravan from whence they came.
next day i fuelled up and calculated they had nicked between 120 and 150 litres of diesel so i must have caught them as they pumped out the last bit.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

what did you expect…

the cp guy to do what he was paid for

( which is to collect your money then do one.)

you have to wonder if the clampers had the balls to clamp them or did the ■■■■■■ pay
then again they wouldn’t clamp family would they

I never park on there,them gypo’s have been there for months,do they now work for Moto?
I always park on Slough industrial estate,nice and safe plus it gives me a chance to use my new language skills in the town-polish!

At least the Police turned up - remind me to tell you about when I got siphoned last year next time you see me Johnny, it’s too long a tale of disaster to go into here… :cry: :open_mouth:

pulled in there thursday night luckily only for a 45 before continuing on to chippenham another tdw boy had just pulled in 15 mins before me but he was in the same position as you right on the end of his 10…As i pulled in he was crossing the carpark in front of me so i pulled up and we had a natter.
He told me that he had just been to the manageress to complain and she basically said the same as the cp blokie said to you extra patrols yadi yadi ya.
We both then walked over to the building (after me removing my phone ,sat nav and day bag from the cab) and we ran into the cp blokie (very short coloured chap) who was telling us that its perfectly safe to park and that they had had no trouble at all except for the showers… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: WHAT they are letting them use or [zb]ing showers as well as our parking :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Oh and a gerry jones boy asked if they were getting clamped or fined for not paying parking…and he said no moto are not charging them for parking and we (cp) as agents have to follow moto’s orders…So its just us scum of the earth lorry drivers that have to pay to use the gippo’s parking bays and the gippo’s showers…GOD I LOVE THIS COUNTRY :imp: :imp:

Nah, Reef, it’s one of those “legal/technicality " things. You know? Like if you charge/take money off of the " knackers” then you’ve allowed/permitted them to park/have use of facilities blah, blah blah.

A friend-of-a-friend works for a MSA, who reckons that the legal depts. of all the MSA’s collaborate to rid themselves of the “persons” legally & pronto.

Nowt to do with rot like “scum of the earth”

(by the way, if you say that often enough, then you’ll begin to believe it!) :wink:

It’s about time we all stuck together.

Wish i had of been there, dirty thieving scum bags.
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

you should have set the ■■■■■■ caravan on fire on your way past in the morning

brit_mark:
It’s about time we all stuck together.

Wish i had of been there, dirty thieving scum bags.
:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Wonder what they’d have done with 30 drivers telling them to sod off.

Played the racist card!

What were the gippo’s pulling their sheds with? We had some near us about 6months ago - nothing later than 54-plate ■■■■■■ vans for the Addams Family and his six fingered relatives. Life must be fantastic when you don’t pay tax…

forgetting about your tail swing as you pull out past then may cause them problems :smiling_imp:

hammer:
What were the gippo’s pulling their sheds with? We had some near us about 6months ago - nothing later than 54-plate ■■■■■■ vans for the Addams Family and his six fingered relatives. Life must be fantastic when you don’t pay tax…

one of them (the caravan on the end on the grass) has got an 07 toyota van

That doesn’t surprise me at all Reef.

We have also got (different) ■■■■■■ near us that ‘took residence’ in some land on an industrial estate. They were there for months and the council continually tried to get shot of em’. They failed (surprise, surprise).

I went down there the other day to grab 15 and I noticed they’d gone. I asked a bloke from a factory nearby and he said that they had moved on…they’ve LEGALLY bought their own land about 3miles away and are gonna build thier own houses and have a ‘travellers community’. The land cost over 250,000 quid. You have to feel sorry for them, they’ve got nothing…except a 20grand ■■■■■■ van each, 15 grand caravans and a quarter of a million in cash. It must be tough existing like that!

A friend of mine had some on his land a couple of years ago and the police said it would take about 5-6 weeks to get them moved.

He shifted them in 24hrs. Funny how quick they left when he decided that he would empty the contents of the farms slurry pit on that field that day :laughing: Especially when he took the first load straight through the middle of their caravans.

But what about their ‘Yuman Rights,Guv?’

Henrys cat:
A friend of mine had some on his land a couple of years ago and the police said it would take about 5-6 weeks to get them moved.

He shifted them in 24hrs. Funny how quick they left when he decided that he would empty the contents of the farms slurry pit on that field that day :laughing: Especially when he took the first load straight through the middle of their caravans.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quid pro quo, I’d say!

Good on him!

Is that wreck of a caravan still in the West Bound lorry park at Reading, its been there for weeks. The last time I saw it someone had reversed their trailer on to it to push it out the way.

Moto services all ■■■■ but Reading has to be the worst! :cry: :imp:

Henrys cat:

oddly enough, molitov cocktails work best around ere…