Greetings to Tesco DAF CF driver in Hamilton

I was driving about 70 in my car southbound on the M74 when I seen the Tesco artic approaching from the slip road. So i put my right indicator, van doing about 80 behind me flashed his lights and went to the right lane to overtake me. So i moved to the middle lane.

Tesco driver cut over the painted area (I don’t know how you call them in english - traffic island or what) just after the grass was ended and went straight into middle lane forcing me to brake hard. I barely managed to hide behind this van which was overtaking me but that forced BMW approaching from behind with really high speed to brake as well.

I don’t know what was that maneuvre for, as the left lane was completely empty as far as I could see and next exit, when it goes left towards Motherwell and motorway becomes two lanes wide only was still far away…

In case that I did not explained it clearly enaugh, let say that this is that place and I marked what he did:

When I was overtaking the tractor i tried to look at him throuth my open sunroof but he was pretending that it’s very important for him to check his left mirrors… So i went my way and as long as I seen him in my mirror he was still driving on the middle lane…

the Tosco driver is a plank
i’ll try to post your post on very little helps

what country is your picture in France possibly judging by green things

You should’ve taken his number and reported him to his employers drivers like this get us all a bad name

hitch:
what country is your picture in France possibly judging by green things

May be France. It’s just a random pic from google.

This is a regular occurance at the Raith interchange.I can never understand why drivers have to get into lane 2 so early.

That bugs me on the A1 North bound at the Chester le street slip road onto the A1 north, just south of Washington services

Pillocks fly up the slip road and straight out into middle lane despite lane one now being empty cos they’ve just vacated it :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

probably polish !!!

Rather unpropably.

1. Most of british lorry drivers are still British.
  2. This guy was red haired (which is very rare in Poland) and it was very freckled (which is even more rare).

orys:
Rather unpropably.

2. This guy was red haired (which is very rare in Poland) and it was very freckled (which is even more rare).

And he did something wrong :grimacing:

orys:
Rather unpropably.

did he have a set of bagpipes and a kilt on :laughing:

sounds like willy from the simpsons :wink:

send a EMAIL to tesco at livingston time date and description of the driver and what happened during this incident and he may improve his driving.

Why not, it’s a good idea!

merc0447:

I might tell that if he had a kilt on only if he’ll putting his bum oustide the window to ■■■ on the road, but this is a Poles’s speciality, so I am affraid I can’t give you that information :wink:

orys:

merc0447:

I might tell that if he had a kilt on only if he’ll putting his bum oustide the window to ■■■ on the road, but this is a Poles’s speciality, so I am affraid I can’t give you that information :wink:

PMSL… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: