Tesco Driver M4

Note to the Tesco driver who while traveling on the M4 at Reading through the road works whilst in Lane 3 and giving it the finger to the passenger who was filming you at the same time in one move you have set the transoprt industry back by about 20yrs Plus your driving a named vehical " TESCO " Only one of the biggest employers .
Anyway its all over social media you are a Star of the lowest of lows and you do not deserve to hold that licence which i doubt wont be long .
Sarah Bell do your finest

O dear… Someone didn’t like being passed by tossco plobber.

flapper:
Anyway its all over social media

Linky…

Please.

This isn’t going to end well

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hurry up and get your popcorn folks, the Show’s about to start! :laughing:

Is this the one ?

swd.media/videos/no-naughty-lis … g-1-23525/

pierrot 14:
Is this the one ?

Yeh…

I think that’s the linky.

Reckon he’s looking for another job now.

Thames Valley Police have confirmed the incident was reported to them, but the investigation has since been filed pending further evidence coming to light.

What the eff else do they need?

WhiteTruckMan:
Thames Valley Police have confirmed the incident was reported to them, but the investigation has since been filed pending further evidence coming to light.

What the eff else do they need?

His statement, if that’s an invite to the station or an interview under caution.
Unfortunately we have to give people the opportunity to explain themselves in our soft cuddly nation.

every finger helps…hahaaaaa

flapper:
Note to the Tesco driver who while traveling on the M4 at Reading through the road works whilst in Lane 3 and giving it the finger to the passenger who was filming you at the same time in one move you have set the transoprt industry back by about 20yrs Plus your driving a named vehical " TESCO " Only one of the biggest employers .
Anyway its all over social media you are a Star of the lowest of lows and you do not deserve to hold that licence which i doubt wont be long .

I get it he was breaking the law, doing wrong, and all the rest of it but is it really your job (assuming it was you that is) to marshall traffic on the M4…maybe got a good case if he’d ran someone off the road, but it was basically a non event.
It may be the angle of the camera, but imo you were travelling a bit close to him on a couple of occasions, or does being a self appointed traffic monitor make you exempt?

If it was not you, just ignore me…I just think people should concentrate on their own driving instead of supervising every ■■■■ er else’s.
I see stuff like this.every day as do most of us, I don’t wear a blue uniform and a tall hat, so it’s got absolutely all to do with my business…unless it adversely affects me or mine that is.
:bulb:

Are Tesco own brand run hy Stobarts these days or is that bit internal?

Likely not an employed driver or long term agency I would suspect as most people who get supermarket fulltime aren’t going to risk it.

Ah well, doubt we’ll hear much more about it after it gets off “Enraged of Tunbridge Wells” Facebook pages. They really need to drive round more, this is far from unusual, but neither is Mr BMW doing stupid speed through the roadworks in their unregistered, uninsured car with unlicenced driver.

Yeah, he was in the outside lane which is wrong, but so is tailgating and lying about what speed another vehicle is doing. Doing a pass by filming also not good.

robroy:

flapper:

I get it he was breaking the law, doing wrong, and all the rest of it but is it really your job (assuming it was you that is) to marshall traffic on the M4…maybe got a good case if he’d ran someone off the road, but it was basically a non event.
It may be the angle of the camera, but imo you were travelling a bit close to him on a couple of occasions, or does being a self appointed traffic monitor make you exempt?

If it was not you, just ignore me…I just think people should concentrate on their own driving instead of supervising every [zb] er else’s.
I see stuff like this.every day as do most of us, I don’t wear a blue uniform and a tall hat, so it’s got absolutely all to do with my business…unless it adversely affects me or mine that is.
:bulb:

You’d better get your flak jacket ready robroy :smiley: . The lynch mob will be along any minute to remind you that you’re supposed to be a proffeshunel dryveh. I did chuckle when he gave the DCW a big fat middle finger at the end though :laughing: . The driver clearly doesn’t give a ■■■■ and will no doubt be working for some other outfit via the agency circuit before the week is up. I may or may not have utilised the 3rd lane of a 3 lane motorway in the past myself, also in 50mph roadworks where they just roadblock you at 40mph in lanes 1 and 2. But the ones with a brain do it with an unmarked unit and trailer :smiley: .

I’m disappointed that the DCW didn’t mouth “CAMRUH ! CAMRUH !” whilst furiously stabbing at his camera, followed by “YOU’RE GOING ON YOOTYOOB MATE !”. 3/10. Could do better.

The twerp’s hourly paid :unamused:
There was a time when Tesco was a dead mans shoes job paying serious money, no need to allow chimps behind the wheel when you offer top terms and conditions :bulb:

robroy:

End of the video shows him in L3 sat barely 4ft from the back of a van with an empty L2 to the left of him. That won’t sit well with Tesco or the police.

i find him guilty…of driving wearing a hi-viz :frowning:

I couldn’t care less.

pierrot 14:
Is this the one ?

yep

Feel like doing that at the moment through that stretch, speed limit lifted to 60 as roadworks suspended for xmas period. People still plobbing along forming a 45mph rolling road block in lane 1 & 2 :imp: