Great start to life as a trucker

Had my first C test cancelled due to bad weather conditions :angry:

With bad weather due for the next 2 weeks and my training company booked up till Christmas it’s not looking likely any time soon.

To add insult to injury my car got a puncture on the way, drove over a nail :angry:

I guess it wasn’t my morning.

This is what i’m worried about :confused:

My first test is next Friday at Walton nr Wetherby but just woken up this morning to a blanket of snow :unamused:

Like you say the weather looks set to continue and christmas just round the corner, its not looking good for us :cry:

Where is your test centre?

Rob

PS and a nail in the tyre just for another kick in the nuts! :imp:

Sorry to here of the cancelled test I do understand & you have my sympathy

As I did say in another thread this did happen to me 1st test was on 4th dec al week it had beed fine day of test nice & early then arrived at test centre handed my licence over etc moved forward to do reverse placed in reverse gear then came that knock to say it was cancelled

The snow had come down that quick & fast you could not see the markings for the reverse bay ( took bout 10 min ) my test was then rearranged & cancelled in total 6 times I eventually took it on 23 feb where I failed :unamused:

There would be 1 piece of advice I would give to you guys is if it is cancelled & you have to rearrange it take another day training just so you not rusty ( this was pos my mistake )

The test centre is at Featherstone in the West Midlands. I’m not worried about getting rusty, I picked driving the vehicle up reasonably well and felt quite comfortable with it. We do get a 45 minute lesson before the test too so that will polish up any rust that might develop.

6 cancellations ? That must have ■■■■■■ you off a bit :astonished:

Did you manage to claim the money for your hire of the vehicle back from the DSA ?

The provider did as I didnt have to pay any more than had already

Yep it got a bit that way with some many cancellations & 3 mth wait

But then when I went to take my bike test a few years back same thing happened so it was re scheduled only to have my bike nicked but did borrow a mates 250 for the test :laughing: :laughing: & passed

Second test cancelled this morning. Was a bit peeved last time as I thought the conditions were good enough but today was different. By the time I was supposed to finish the test even the main roads were covered. Now my local roads are gridlocked.

Third time lucky :smiley: