Great Bear Desborough

Hi all, im trying to find the post code for Great Bear @ Desborough as im loading there on Sunday

Cheers Nick

Quick Google search maybe. :wink: :laughing:

Great Bear @ Desborough

NN14 2WB :laughing: :laughing:

You’d have a job to miss the place anyway. Come up/down the A6 between Market Harborough and Desborough then follow the sign for “Desborough Industry”. Great Bear is the gurt great building straight in front of you when you get to the mini-roundabout. :wink:

Thank you all its my first run since i passed in feb wish me luck

Its a good big bit for loading/unloading if your first time, plenty of room.

Just realised I dropped a slight bollock up there ^… I meant come up or down the A6 between Market Harborough and the A14! I’m sure you’d have sooned worked out what I meant though… :blush:

And yes, there’s acres of room. Plus the bays aren’t the kind that need you to be inch perfect for them to get the ramp in. So long as you follow one or other line, that’ll do. At least they do have lines…The worst kind are the ones that don’t regardless of how much room you’ve got, as it’s virtually impossible to work out whether you’re straight or not, especially in an unfamiliar truck - with an allocated motor you learn what straight “looks” like after a while…Well, until some bugger moves your mirrors when it goes for service, that is… :angry: :blush:

junction 3 a14
2nd roundabout up a6 turn right towards great bear youll see it…dont bother with postcode for sat nav it wont come up