Great Bear Skem

Loaded out of Great Bear at Skem this afternoon. What a refreshing change to load somewhere and be treated like a fellow human being by the staff. Be it the girls in the booking in office or the loader who gave me directions to the bogs. Really makes a difference to one’s day. :slight_smile:

Its great when we anticipate being treated like something the dogs dragged in and get a nice surprise with friendly atmosphere.

I must give a big shout out to Culina at Rotherham who where also great and really nice and friendly when I asked daft questions like, wheres the loos, smoking area, etc.

I’ve always had a pleasant experience loading at great bear, they allow you to sit in your cab which is one if the most important things for me, I hope it carries on…

Went to itv studio,s today and was made a coffee and the girl in the office phoned my boss to say how helpful id been due to a delay and she even shook my hang as I left …

Went to itv studio,s today and was made a coffee and the girl in the office phoned my boss to say how helpful id been due to a delay and she even shook my hand as I left…

Must`ve been a repeat at ITV, or its ITV +1 :laughing: :laughing:

peirre:
Must`ve been a repeat at ITV, or its ITV +1 :laughing: :laughing:

Lol. :laughing:

4aaaa4dd:
and she even shook my hang as I left …

was it still hanging when she finished shaking it :smiley:

I have delivered FLT to Great Bear in Skem, even the security guys are helpful :open_mouth:
To be fair most are :wink:

4aaaa4dd:
Went to itv studio,s today and was made a coffee and the girl in the office phoned my boss to say how helpful id been due to a delay and she even shook my hang as I left …

I read the last bit too quick & with the mis spell, I thought you were saying she shagged you as you left, shows how my mind works. :slight_smile:

Silver_Surfer:

4aaaa4dd:

I read the last bit too quick & with the mis spell, I thought you were saying she shagged you as you left, shows how my mind works. :slight_smile:

Now thats what I call looking after the driver,the most I ever got was a ■■■■■■■■ off one of the fork lift drivers,still writes.Ah happy memories.

mds141:
Loaded out of Great Bear at Skem this afternoon. What a refreshing change to load somewhere and be treated like a fellow human being by the staff. Be it the girls in the booking in office or the loader who gave me directions to the bogs. Really makes a difference to one’s day. :slight_smile:

Agree with this, tipped there this morning. Very friendly makes a nice change

we bring stuff back from italy for them and are always nice to us it really does make a difference

I make collections from great bear in skem, oldham, chorley and south kirby and I find them a decent bunch in all the sites,

certainly makes a change from the attitude at majority of places

Drift:

Im not so sure about that…

Don’t know if it has any bearing on the staff’s attitude, but wasn’t Great Bear started by one of the directors of TDG who jumped ship?

Pimpdaddy:

Drift:

Im not so sure about that…

Your right, found a little hitler in battlefield today :unamused: :laughing: