Got a class1 job

Hi all.
i aint been on much since i passed me class 1 a few weeks ago, but i have been looking around for a class 1 job. I am curently driving class 2 but a company phoned me up on monday and asked if i would be interested in a class 1 job, woppee i thought.
Any way i went and spoke to them last night and it is a night trunking job leaving newport at 19.15 to wiltshire, then change trailers and straight up to northampton.They offered me to go along with a driver lastnight and see the run for meself,great i thought so after i finished my day job i went straight up to
them and off we went.When we got to wiltshire i reversed the truck into the yard and dropped the trailer then recoupled up to the other one.We only stopped for around 20 mins and then it was off to northampton,got to the drop at 23.35.
by now i am knackerd and i aint even driving.After a trailr swap we had a 45 min break then it was straight back to newport .We arrived at the depot 3.45
completly shagged i was.Went home for a 2 hour kip to be in work for 6 this morning. Basically that will be my new job i start a week on monday after 12 years in my current job, so am looking forward to it just hope i can remember the bloody way we went lol.!! this job is paying £420 a week for 5 nights work
nearly double what i am earning now . The wagon is a 52 plate daf with no bloody air con it was roasting lastnight. I will post more of the job if i remember anything later. all the best vigfanbke.

Well done mate!

Back to work after only 2 hrs kip■■? Rather you than me. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Congratulations on the job vigfanbke and
night trunking sounds ideal for new class 1
drivers. Good luck and if you get the chance
let us know how it’s going

Great news ,hopethat you enjoy yourself and also don,t forget to give your better half a deserveing bunch of flowers to showhow much you appreicated her backing you all the way through the test,have fun & take care.

That’s great news.
Good Luck.

Nice one Vig, it sounds an ideal job on which to cut your teeth, well donre and good luck. :smiley:

Well done, Vig. I hope it goes well for you. :smiley:

Well done m8,hope it all goes to plan.If you do get lost,just remember the word HELP :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

good news and good luck

Hope to hear all about it here vig :wink:. Good luck with the new job.

good luck with the job vig

All the best to you vig,hope all goes well :wink: :wink: