Got a Job on Class 2 :-)

I only left my old job yesterday and got a permanent job offer today with a months trial. Well pleased. Its at Kenneth Howley Transport at Castleford West Yorkshire. I passed class 2 in January then class 1 in Feb but every where I have tried said they wanted experience but now I will get it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had 2 agency’s that said they could get me a bit of work and try to build it up over time. Would have been skint and relying on the Mrs but not now :smiley:

Start 7 am on Monday, he said I will be doing a mixture between local pallet delivery and sometimes a few drops anywhere in UK with a couple of nights out.

Driving a DAF 3 axle 28 ton, will take photos of it on Monday and post on here with a short diary of how it goes. He said if it all goes ok will be offered class 1 driving if anyone leaves after I have been there a while.

Doing ADR training in May so I think that made me seem a good choice :sunglasses:

Rob

congratulations :sunglasses: Enjoy :grimacing:
Ive been given my contract today after a months trial , i love my job .Taking my lgv test is the best thing ive ever done :wink:

Thats great news, well done mate i hope it goes well for you :smiley:

Great news mate…best of luck :smiley: :smiley: Enjoy it!

Congratulations

just take it steady and you will be fine before you know it all the runs will be second nature and you will get used to ur hrs and know when to have your breaks to suit u

good luck

Jen x