Good & Bad companies to work for

Wonder if a forum exists on here? Think it would be a good one to have if not already.

The problem with posting opinions about certain companies, is that the opinion may only be that of 1 person, and their experience of that company. Not to mention that at any time the staff or management may change for good or bad, making a massive diifference in how that company is perceived.
I won`t mention, (Oh go on then) … that posting derogatory remarks about a company or a person could leave TNUK open for legal proceedings

Well i think Eddie Stobart should have there own forum on here,so members can go straight on there instead of every other post(good and bad) on here being about them.

innovate are a good company to work for.

limeyphil:
innovate are a good company to work for.

now and then phil i wear one of my innovate polo shirts[at w/end when no-one seems to notice],just to remind me of the good times,times when you had 2 pay rises a year,4/5 hrs work for 11 hrs pay,top range motors,it was never going to last but whilst it did it was one of the best jobs ive had.
my full uniform [only just got it when it went bust] is still pressed and hung up in wardrobe,you never know

rolls royce[bristol],i never really enjoyed engineering,but the pay, benifits,conditions[few years ago] i can now only really dream about.top job.

freddie laker airlines.

Delorean, perhaps carrying a few “extras” in the boot for your bonus :smiley:

peirre:
The problem with posting opinions about certain companies, is that the opinion may only be that of 1 person, and their experience of that company. Not to mention that at any time the staff or management may change for good or bad, making a massive diifference in how that company is perceived.
I won`t mention, (Oh go on then) … that posting derogatory remarks about a company or a person could leave TNUK open for legal proceedings

Yep,and everyone you are talking bad could bring you to Court

ady1:
rolls royce[bristol],i never really enjoyed engineering,but the pay, benifits,conditions[few years ago] i can now only really dream about.top job.

My father worked for rolls royce bristol for most of his life. He trained as a coppersmith then drove their lorries and vans before becoming a chauffeur for them. He had a bloody good living from them and the directors were some of the best people you could ever meet.