Just An Idea

how about compiling a list of companies and then people rate them according to there experiences imm not encouraging them to make derogatory comments just a simple rating what do think of that then

bjd:
derogatory comments

That’s why it won’t work, just come on TNUK there’s a wealth of information on just about every company going, some of it made up no doubt.

That idea would only work if the forum was read exclusively by drivers only, but it aint so it won’t.
I reckon a few drivers would be visiting the job centre if a few opinions, and truths, on their companies were aired (including me I reckon :smiley: )

Problem is, if you start putting bad things about specific businesses that they consider damaging to their operation, you could always find yourself taken to court for libel. There is no anonymity behind forums when the site owner is given a court order to disclose the IP address of the poster, as people have found out to their (legal) cost before.

It is OK when folks say a company has no respect for drivers or give impossible runs etc, but when folks come on here talking about businesses not maintaining there fleets, putting the public at risk, taking backhanders etc, that is when they cross over a line for which the legal recourse can be significant.

bjd:
how about compiling a list of companies and then people rate them according to there experiences

Think that up yourself did you? :wink:

dri-diddly-iver:

bjd:
how about compiling a list of companies and then people rate them according to there experiences

Think that up yourself did you? :wink:

Of Course ! :laughing:

robroy:
That idea would only work if the forum was read exclusively by drivers only, but it aint so it won’t.
I reckon a few drivers would be visiting the job centre if a few opinions, and truths, on their companies were aired (including me I reckon :smiley: )

there’s another site that has a sort of board going where its rated but no remarks are posted and its all anonymous.