GMA FELIXSTOWE

does anybody know anything about gma felixstowe seen alot of their trucks doing trailers of the docks thought they ran volvos but seen alot of scanias

Didnt they used to run out of Ipswich ?

ive seen an increase of stobart units getting containers this week :imp: never used to really see any ont he a14, but this last week seen some everyday :confused:

Gma are at Ransomes Park Ipswich thats the depot i used to go too

dazaster:
ive seen an increase of stobart units getting containers this week :imp: never used to really see any ont he a14, but this last week seen some everyday :confused:

I have as well. :sunglasses: There was a couple of their trucks at Alconbury a few weeks ago, I wonder if something is in the pipelines with them and Wincanski?? :open_mouth:
I saw their Tanker last week pulled up on the DockSpur Layby :unamused:

dazaster:

it doesnt surprise me at all see’ing as though maritime are muscleing into tesco.

GMA have warehousing in Ipswich (Ransomes) and at Felixstowe (opposite the diesel pumps down Walton Avenue) i was subbing for them for a couple of months.
Driver wise, apparently the money is good,500 plus takehome, they also do some ferry trailer work from Felixstowe.
Just when i finished there they had 10 brand new XL Volvo’s waiting to go on the road, i think theyre going all Volvos, I havent seen any new Scanias on the road.
If i lived down that way i would probably give them a ring myself as im not a box jockey.

jessicas dad:

dazaster:

it doesnt surprise me at all see’ing as though maritime are muscleing into tesco.

“Apparently” there’s quite a large increase in Tesco/Container volume in the pipeline :wink:

my mate has worked for maritime for ten yrs on box’s.
he is now doing tesco’s doncaster on taughtliners.