Give me some money!

For all of you that don’t know, I nearly lost my 17 year old daughter Sophie, to group B meningicoccal meningitis, last August. She has recently been officially discharged from Newcastle General Hospital and recently passed her driving test first time. Fortunately she has only been left with a couple of comparatively minor ailments which will remain for the rest of her life.

This August, I am competing with two friends in Ramshackle Rally Valencia, travelling from Newcastle upon Tyne to Valencia, then back to Barcelona in a £150 M Reg Seat Ibiza, on behalf of The Meningitis Research Foundation. Once we get to Barcelona we will scrap the car and fly home. We are financing the trip entirely ourselves and all donations go straight to the charity via Justgiving.com

So, if you can spare a few quid, all donations will be greatly received.

You can visit our rally website here http://www.sensibles.co.uk or donate direct athttp://www.justgiving.com/sensibles

Thanks,

Chris

There’s a little from me, Good Luck :slight_smile:

Thanks mate, its a little known charity until you need it. They were great support for myself and my wife when we needed them.

Also, thanks to the other TN member, and Bikemonkey too!

gave ya a little too mate, good luck n hope the car holds together for ya lol

scotstrucker:
gave ya a little too mate, good luck n hope the car holds together for ya lol

Thankyou, and watch the website, will be updating a blog en route. :smiley:

Thanks guys, you will be going on the website hall of fame when I eventually get home!

Website hall of fame updated, with links back to TNUK.

Ah you’re the guy that done it last year in a police style pug! :laughing:

Correct!!

donation made chris…

thanks Scott!!

Over £100 raised from here on TN and you are the only one I personally know…how good is that?

Thanks everyone, the charity will be gratefull.

donation made bowserman

farmer:
donation made bowserman

Farmer, do you pilot a Magnum and pull a livestock trailer?

farmer:
donation made bowserman

Thanks!! :smiley:

just left you a few pennys mate good luck to you!!! Tom

44 Tonne Ton:

farmer:
donation made bowserman

Farmer, do you pilot a Magnum and pull a livestock trailer?

no i dont bowserman

bringbakbiffa:
just left you a few pennys mate good luck to you!!! Tom

thanks Tom, name going on our Hall of Fame!!

Bowserman, I shall chuck some money your way on Thursday (pay day)

If you don’t mind (if you do then please tell me and I shall remove this) I’d just like to put a link to my mates justgiving site too, he also is doing something for meningitis, he’s biking lands end to john o groats starting on 10th june, going it totally alone, and camping every night. brave, stupid or genius, you decide! Any donation no matter how small would be greatly welcomed

justgiving.com/Chris-Duckworth0

Cheers

As advised if you want me to remove the blatant whoring of my mate please let me know and I shall get rid!! :smiley:

had viral meningitis it wasnt funny give me 3 weeks il put £100 in the pot.

got viral meningitus in bosnia was bed riddin and so full of pain i wanted my friends to shoot me