Getting a Job

So you get an interview then they ask you do go foa a test drive hers where it gets sticky they only operate didgi tachos so either way your employers going to no your looking for work and in these times thats not good is is how do you get round it

bjd:
how do you get round it

Go for the test drive, then “lose” your card :wink:

redboxer850:

bjd:
how do you get round it

NO!!

If your boss asks, you rented a truck to move house / help a mate move house as a 2nd man etc.

Just explain and ask to do a print out or keep the assesors card in. :sunglasses:

pavaroti:
Just explain and ask to do a print out or keep the assesors card in. :sunglasses:

Don’t use any card, speak nicely to the assessor and he will let you do a print out I’m sure.

hopefully you would know the same day or at most two days if you got the job or not so wouldnt let it worry you.

or do what i done in my last job, went into to see the boss, explained i wasnt happy and the reasons and told him i was actively looking for another job.
if they cant take you being straight with them thats their problem :slight_smile:

waynedl:

redboxer850:

bjd:
how do you get round it

NO!!

If your boss asks, you rented a truck to move house / help a mate move house as a 2nd man etc.

just a question, do you even need to use the tacho if your using to move house? i`m sure i read somewhere that if its for personal use in a 50 mile radius ‘limit’, theres no need to use tacho… Could be wrong of course, 9/10 times i am lol :stuck_out_tongue:

waynedl:

redboxer850:

bjd:
how do you get round it

NO!!

No thats not working when the digi card remembered tsco,stobby or such Company,as they dont hire Lorries away for house moving,but you could have done a quick job for your friend who works at an Agency