Gaydon Show reminder

Just a reminder that the CVRTC show is on next Saturday and Sunday at Gaydon (M40 J12 near Warwick) with hundreds of restored trucks from all eras up to the 1990s even, and the UK’s biggest and best truck model show to boot - and no i’m not one of the organisers :wink: well worth a day (or 2) out

I’ll be there on Saturday.

This is a good show actually.

GAYdon…

You couldnt think of a better place for the blue lights, Spotlight festooned spit n polishers to meet up could you :laughing:

This is by no means a criticism of the CVRTC by the way

Im going to try to make it down there and then stay with some friends in Funny Compton.

I think the wife is away so can come down on my bike

Wheel Nut:
Im going to try to make it down there and then stay with some friends in Funny Compton.

if you make it (and kate) come say hello in the model show - look for the green aussie lowloader…

bump

jj72:

Wheel Nut:

if you make it (and kate) come say hello in the model show - look for the green aussie lowloader…

Mr’s Wheelnut wouldnt let me bring Kate :stuck_out_tongue:

I just checked the website and notice you only open from 12 till 6 on Saturday so plan to come down on Sunday now

One year on and another reminder.

Gaydon 2008 is this coming Saturday and Sunday.

Who else is going?

We shall mostly be wearing period costume, actually its an old pair of jeans I have had for years :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll be there on Sunday, with the Old Man in tow. :unamused:

Does anybody know if and what catering there is on site, or have we got to take a picnic? :confused:

Also, last year there was a convoy of vehicles running in on Sunday. Does anybody know if it’s running this year, and if so, where from?

Thanks,
See you there. I’ll be the one with the exasperated look on my face !!!

Will Sally Traffic be there… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Smee:
Will Sally Traffic be there… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I dont think she does the old stuff mate, this is a rather sedate gathering with picnic hampers and champers :stuck_out_tongue:

malc (and kate separately of course mrs wheelnut) and anyone else - say hello if you look round the model show - i’ll be the only non-cloggie with the tiny 1/87 scale stuff :smiley:

jj72:
malc (and kate separately of course mrs wheelnut) and anyone else - say hello if you look round the model show - i’ll be the only non-cloggie with the tiny 1/87 scale stuff :smiley:

We will try to do that JJ,

I will be the bloke out of his depth :stuck_out_tongue:

its run by the gaydon museum now in conjunction with classic and vintage commercial mag.cvrtc are running with truckfest now cuz gaydon became to big for them to handle.from what i here the classic show at truckfest was a bit of a shambles.i was going but ive had to sell me car so if anyone wants to pay for my ticket and my 2 lads and take us there and back you know where i am :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Carl:
its run by the gaydon museum now in conjunction with classic and vintage commercial mag.cvrtc are running with truckfest now cuz gaydon became to big for them to handle.from what i here the classic show at truckfest was a bit of a shambles.i was going but ive had to sell me car so if anyone wants to pay for my ticket and my 2 lads and take us there and back you know where i am :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I saw something about Kelsey Publishing sponsoring this years event. Are they like Nynehead Books?

kelsey publish classic van and commercial malc amonst others mate .there will be a classic van show there aswell mate :wink:

im a bit gutted im going to miss it, my brother will be there though, its a great weekend away