GAYDON

Hi All

Just an ask as to who intends going Gaydon this weekend with or without their Classic Trucks so I know who to look out for.Lets hope the weather stays good as its a great show.

All I do know is that this will be on show on the Thurrock Modellers stand

Hello,I’m going on sunday,well the Bubbles staying at home but the man is going. :laughing:
Cheers Marc :wink:

is thurrock model club still going

Yes As far as I know

do you no were they meet and when thanks

Me and ECX will be there but sadly the C series will be staying at home due to a niggling engine noise and not having many pennies :frowning:

G’day fellas,
have a good one hey,it’s a bit too far to go for the weekend for me,about 12,000k from NZ. would love to see all those old bangers parked up and check out the models. I guess it would be a bit like going to the Mecca of the vintage truck world. Maybe next year,there’s a trip to Europe on the cards.
Safe trip Jamie.

HI ROB

IM HOPEFULLY GOING ON THE SUNDAY, AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR BERESFORD SCANIA IN THE FLESH AS I LIVE JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM WHERE THIER YARD WAS, WELL STILL IS BUT ITS CALLED BERESFORD TRADING ESTATE NOW.
I’LL BE THE ONE IN THE PURPLE WHEELCHAIR WITH THE HEAVYGOODS MODELS T-SHIRT ON & ANYBODY ELSE WHO SEE’S ME COME & SAY HI.

CHEERS
GAZ :smiley:

I`ll be there with the blue Peterbilt…

trucker4067:
do you no were they meet and when thanks

I know its monthly and I think at a members house but not 100% .Can find out the weekend and let you know .

Rob

Yes, im going to Gaydon,both days this year.Really looking forward to it. Hope to meet some of you up there. If i could only go to one show a year Gaydon would be it!!. TruckFest for old old people we rekon!!.