Full time job

After a hour driving assesment ive landed myself a full time job. C+E job driving milk tankers, decent kit too , get on there ! not bad for a newbie with my licence just over two months :smiley: So have faith all it can be done an we can get jobs .

Well done mate! just goes to show that there’s hope for newbies afterall! Congrats buddy! Hope you love it!

congratulations , ur right , with the right attitude anythings possible , mabe its a sign of things to come , more of us newbies are getting chances now , go for it and enjoy

all the best

jenx

Well done, enjoy.

I hope it doesn’t turn sour for you :wink:

well i hope its not just an udder job :smiley:

Fantastic. Another newbie getting a shot at it.

Things are looking up.

:slight_smile:

4whatitsworth:
Well done, enjoy.

I hope it doesn’t turn sour for you :wink:

Spot on, result :laughing: . I have to say that I’m a little envious as I tried getting in to the milk, no joy, but I’m still looking to get a start.

The jobs going well but tankers & milk sloshing about takes some getting used with :slight_smile:

Well done and all the best.

I’ll tell you though that you’ve been exceptionally lucky and must have been in the very right place at the very right time. You’re a very rare case.
Seems like there’s absolutely zero jobs around these days. I’m reluctantly back on the dole after forking out over a grand on bumping my class 2 up to a class 1 + ADR. But now things have gotten even worse and can’t even find any rigid work any more except 1 or 2 days a week (if that) with some agency.
6 yrs on and off like this since gettin my cat C & It’s getting the better of me now…depressing as ■■■■■ Seriously on the verge of just ditching driving all together and trying to find something else I might be able to do with an actual steady job at the end of it. :unamused: