Fuel Price War

At last there is an alternative to high prices.

I have ordered today and they promised me delivery within 24 hours

petroldirect.com/index.htm

petrol direct:
Ordering from us is safe and easy! Just enter the desired quantity of the fuel you need, and we’ll package it up and send it to you in the post, first class, delivered straight through your letterbox. No hassle. No worries.

So if I order 1,000 lts of white diesel @ .55ppl the postman will deliver it to my door direct from the country of origin?

petrol direct:
We know that fuel costs are crippling many businesses - that’s why we import our standard diesel from Malta - the home of the long-distance truck, and the cheapest place to buy diesel in the EU.

Ah yes those pescky Maltese coming over here nicking all our work
They fill up with fuel thats even cheaper than Lux & Spain pay no road tax blah blah blah

Wish I’d thought of this great way to scam money :unamused:

Sorry but

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ght=petrol

simon :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

north surrey haulage:
Wish I’d thought of this great way to scam money :unamused:

:open_mouth: You sayin’ this isn’t real■■?! Bumcheeks! D’you think they’ll sent my check back? :laughing:

The trouble is I expect they have already made their first million :unamused:

At the end of the day these scams only work on peoples greed :slight_smile:

It isn’t a scam, its a spoof. Try ordering some, I think you’ll find they won’t take any of your hard earned cash.

It had me going for a minute though!! :blush: :laughing: :unamused:

north surrey haulage:
At the end of the day these scams only work on peoples greed :slight_smile:

Or their stupidity.

what comes in the post is a syphoning kit…with the addresses of your nearest easily nickable fuel

Or get a motorbike. Very fast. Very economical. Inexpensive to buy. But remember to ride safely or carry an organ donor card. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink:

Not so great when it’s ■■■■■■■ hard or freezing cold though. :laughing:

I’m sure there are some very good safe bike riders out there, although i’ve yet to see one. :unamused:

dennisw1:
I’m sure there are some very good safe bike riders out there, although i’ve yet to see one. :unamused:

Ditto :wink:;);)////…