Just talked to someone Special

It’s 5 to 12
Economy started Picking up,but very Late,and next Winter will be horrible.
His Trucks have a List with,with Adresses of fuel Station and Price.
If anyone finds a Station with cheap Fuel he gets awarded.
Especially importand for Hauler who don’t fuel up at Home,to be up to Date with cheaper Fuel.

Well,he has a big Company,but for Small Hauler or Owner Driver could be Trucknetuk a help
Were good a Topic with Fuel Station and theres Price,which gets Edited to keep it in Alphapetic/Area Order

WTF? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

think smoked something special is more to the point, made ■■■■ all sense to me sorry :confused:

I believe Lovelyperson’s first language isn’t English :wink:

I think that basically what Lovelyperson is saying is that a large hauliers drivers have a list of fuel prices and the cheapest fuel stations around the country to help them keep costs down when fuelling away from home and would it be useful for Trucknet UK to start something similar for small hauliers and owner drivers.

Seems like a good idea for Trucknet UK to have a list that’s kept up-to date of fuel prices at the cheapest places around the country, I would have thought it could possibly help the owner drivers and small hauliers to know the cheapest places to fuel up.

The English may not be perfect but the idea seems like a good one :smiley:

Is this the kind of thing your thinking of LP.
petrolprices.com/

No,becouse you can’t fuel up at Tesco,Asda ect with HGV.Just tryed my Postcode and ASDA came up.
They do that the Driver check by passing by the Fuelprice at Stations you can go with HGVs,and txt Adress with Price by theres Satelite Tracing Computer to the Office who doublechecks and puts that in the data Base.
As they drive International have they all sorted by Country and area’s.

I think I was lucky to have to sell my
shares with the “Special” man,when I had to.
Otherwise,I would be skint.
He’s not been on the CAC 40 for ages.
No wonder he’s looking for cheap derv since
he closed the Ranville site.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i dont think it is a good idea for trucknet to do as we are all busy enough thank you.

garnerlives:
think smoked something special is more to the point, made [zb] all sense to me sorry :confused:[/quot

Giblsa:
WTF? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

That,s what I was thinking.Perhaps Jose Maurhino-“The Special One”-has started a Haulage- :blush: Logistic Company with that Chelsea pay-off. Unless it,s Orys using a pseudonym to wind us up. :wink: :wink: