£2.50 per pint

is that the Price of diesel in future?
Iran is with theres atomaction in trouble with UN
Iraq need Money and may not sell theres Oil too cheap
Saudi has a new King and no one knows the Way he will go
that brings my to the Question,how my Boss will earn in Future to pay the Fuel?
:arrow_right: rising cost for Consument?
:arrow_right: no Payrise for Staff?
:arrow_right: or running lorries with less Fuel?
:bulb: The Industry workes on Engine with less fuelconsum,but is that enough?
:bulb: use of Oeconomic Fuel? is that allowed?as it brings not that Money to Taxoffice
:bulb: Use of Gasengines in trucks as it was fourthy Years ago in some Tests?

can not see it bein 2.50 a pint no one would buy it so the seller would have todrop there price to keep in the competitve world my thought anyway :smiley: :smiley:

Apparently one of the reasons for biodiesel and the price of diesel being higher than petrol is because we are facing a shortage of diesel in the future, how true it is i dont know its only something i heard somewhere, i dont know how either is made.

So lets look forward to petrol lorries yeehaahh proper accelaration at last but apologies to ERF drivers youll have to wait for rocket propulsion before you get ANY acceleration. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One way to cut costs for any haulage company is of course get rid of the great British lorry driver and replace him with one from another country who will work for half as much and do twice as many hours :wink:;);), it seems the only way forward if fuel prices keep going up, of course the other alternative would be for Phoney Bliar and Mr Brown to cut the duty and bring us in to line with Europe they want us to be a part of Europe but not enough to cut the duty on fuel, ■■■■ and alcohol.

So if it gets too bad i think ill go to Poland and buy a house and have plenty dosh in the bank im sure sooner rather than later they will have a driver shortage too… This will do for starters £30,000 GBP !!!

carlbrum:
can not see it bein 2.50 a pint no one would buy it so the seller would have todrop there price to keep in the competitve world my thought anyway :smiley: :smiley:

People would buy it :exclamation:

Take the price of fuel over here for instance, In 3 years it has risen by 150% but still trucking companies, bus lines and private motorists buy it and even if it doubles again, which I strongly believe it will, they will still buy it :exclamation:

This World has got acostomed to running on oil and is stuck in that mode, thinking it will last forever.

There is one main reason the prices are so high … G W Bush :exclamation:

He doesnt care how high it gets because he gets richer quicker :exclamation: If the US and UK pulled out of the middle east the prices would halve again.

But then again if they did so there would be world conflict so great within a few years we would have no need for oil or anything else for that matter.

I currently run my car on biodiesel which costs me 83.9p per litre. This includes duty at the same rate as petro-diesel.

Biodiesel can be produced from any vegetable oil (including old chip oil!) and is therefore a renewable source. I have found no evidence of any of the alleged damage to my engine and in fact the engine definitely runs better on it. The only problem the motor industry actually claim is that it rots rubber seals. Since most manufacturers have been using neoprene since about 1992 this is unlikely to be a problem. However, they still claim that its use will invalidate the warranty.

I’m not at all a conservationist, but it seems such an obviousely easy solution to a large part of the problem. Even emmissions are supposed to be cleaner than with petro-diesel. But the government do nothing to encourage its use, and the industry (hand in hand with the oil companies - do Renault still prefer Elf?) seems to discourage it.

How many farmers have empty fields which could be growing oil seed ■■■■ for fuel?

OK,£2.50 was just a number,but that problem is more actuel as many think.
If Transport gets too expensive will some of the Industry move to cheaper Countries.
As we do not know how long the UN will wait for answer of Iran about there Nuklearprogram,(remember sadam,Gadaffi,Idi amin,ect).
The King of saudi was against Terrorists and had with that a lot of enemies in his Country.
does anyone know which Way will the new King go?
Does anyone know the Way Iraq will go?Maybe the Judge likes Sadam and he gets free?
Uk has tereself Oil,but that is needed by the EU in case of a Crisis
Us will not sell,as they need it thereself
Russia has Oil for sell too
Middleamerica has not that much Oil for all
I don’t know how long we have to wait for an answer.
The one or other may change his Job,becouse,Boss have to employ cheaper Driver as overthere noted,the one or other Company may close down.
It’s a hard Time for driver now

Thought this was a post about BEER to start. :frowning:

On the german television around 1980-84 there was a progam which showed a motor built to run on Rapeseed , the inventor was a
MR ELSBETH ; since this many people here in germany have done some adjusting work to their vehicles and we now have, vehicles running on
used fat and used cooking oil, and the numbers are growing,Also
what about LPG or natural gas , also hydrogen gas as well, or hyrbrid cars with petrol7desil and electric motor as well, these are things which once were just a dream but due to our re-thinking and the higher costs for transport it is the way of the future for all concerned.

Aargh! Rapeseed?!

Spare a thought for us hayfever sufferers… :cry:

If our political leaders led by example 2 Chins Prescott would have a hybrid car but he refused to have one.

There was a guy quite a few years ago who invented an engine that runs on water but his plans were bought up by the oil companies and never seen again.

I travel 15 miles to work every day i could quite happily live with an electric car and charge it every day but i just cant afford one.

Does anyone have any facts on how much rapeseed must be produced to fill a fuel tank in a car?.

jammymutt:
Does anyone have any facts on how much rapeseed must be produced to fill a fuel tank in a car?.

Don’t know, but you could look/ask here:-

sundancerenewables.org.uk/

Most of what they use is old chip fat :laughing: