My arse

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7662918.stm

Absolutely no way in this world will it be passed on !!!.

I agree, the cost of fuel is coming down but nowhere near as fast as it rose when the cost of crude oil went up, you can be sure that as oil prices drop only part of the savings will be passed on to the consumer :frowning:

Perhaps he should threaten them with a Windfall Tax or something ?

The saying “Goes up like a balloon and falls like a feather” springs to mind.

I don’t care…im ganna buy me a barrel of oil while the going is good! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah but think of all those city traders who paid $200 a barrel in the futures market. listen to the screams when the spivs have to pay up.

Tesco has knocked 3p a litre off near us :slight_smile:

Currently paying 105.9 for Unleaded and 116.9 for Diesel.

Not that bad considering things a few months ago!

Alex

it wants too come down by far more than 3p a litre. :imp:

jessicas dad:
it wants too come down by far more than 3p a litre. :imp:

Agreed , but at least its down and not up

russjp:
Tesco has knocked 3p a litre off near us :slight_smile:

It should be 22ppl less.

1.03 p/l unleaded at sainsburys near us, could it go under 1.00 p/l

ady1:

Wheres that?.

Last years press 02 November 2007
The price of diesel continued to break all records last week, as the Road Haulage Association’s weekly price monitor showed an increase of 0.92p to 84.21p/litre - the highest price ever. This is the 10th successive weekly rise and means a litre of diesel has risen from 73p to nearly 85p in this year alone. Since 1999 the price has risen by around 50%. Not only are the trade associations dismayed at the continuing rise but they Click here have criticised the government for its inaction.

This years press
newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/fds/ … _month.stm

The price of oil is cheaper now than what it was a year ago :exclamation:

Why are we still paying well over a pound ten a litre for diesel at the pumps :imp: :imp: :angry: :imp: :imp:

jammymutt:

ady1:

Wheres that?.

most sainsbury’s stores i think, same price in spalding and is also 1.03 at sano’s in chingford. :sunglasses:

When the price goes up to silly money like it did in the summer, the marketing ploy then kicks in, bring the price down 15 to 20p a litre and everyone is relieved at the reduction and shuts up
It’s now down to 116p a litre by me, which as we all know is still far too expensive but because it’s come down the powers that be think we are all happy

PS, I thought that this topic was about Piles :laughing:

Big Roy:
When the price goes up to silly money like it did in the summer, the marketing ploy then kicks in, bring the price down 15 to 20p a litre and everyone is relieved at the reduction and shuts up
It’s now down to 116p a litre by me, which as we all know is still far too expensive but because it’s come down the powers that be think we are all happy

PS, I thought that this topic was about Piles :laughing:

May be they relalised they had wrote on the wrong web site and hastily edited the post but forgott about the title… :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

PETROL NOW AT 99.9p p/l, diesel also to be reduced in price (no price yet though) at ASDA and MORRISONS. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Lets see how long it takes the rest to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7672069.stm

According to lunch time news, Asda has dropped unleaded to 99.9p per litre and diesel to 110.9p.

At 16.00 on business news BBC 24 oil was $75 per barrel and a prediction for the near future was $55.

Oil has now halved in price from the peak. Pump prices to should fall to the 100 to 105 range to keep pace. Remember though that Flash Gordon has to find billions that he is bailing out the banks with, and it has to come from somewhere. You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out where.