FUCK BONO

And Geldoff & the ■■■■■■’ BBC pandering to poxy minorities. Fiona Bruce wore a small chain with a cross.Because of that BBC libs said that Muslims should wear the full Hijab when announcing the news. I pay £11 a month to keep these [zb] in a job.

Sorry about the zb’s .what I really said was [zb]

Language edit. If you need to alter the word to get it past the auto censor that is the clue it is not allowed

And the other word …[zb] Sorry for the loss in translation.

Language edit. If you need to alter the word to get it past the auto censor that is the clue it is not allowed. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Not [zb] [zb]

And again, language edit. If you need to alter the word to get it past the auto censor that is the clue it is not allowed. Last warning

We are strangling ourselves with PC garbage.Let’s get some fresh air into our lungs.

Truck drivers that don’t swear? I have never met one. And if I did I wouldn’t trust him…

I have just returned to the UK & it strikes me me we have given away the keys to the lunatics,
What do you think?

Time for a fruit salad!! ( Extra Strong! )

W.T.F. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
The auto censor is working overtime tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with you 100% Harry. With all the bleeding heart liberal do-gooders running about this country is going to the dogs or should that be the muslims :imp:

Bit of a hang-over today.But it was worth it… :laughing:
Poor old Bernard Manning has passed away. He will be sadly missed. RIP Bernard.