Frilly Curtains and Air Horns.......oh dear!

youtube.com/watch?v=BXNXRZES … L&index=31

Go on my son…king of “la Route” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looks more like a wannabe Scania driver… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

What a knob, to much crap swinging in the window to.

Finally worked out the logic behind the curtain peeking… ugly ■■■■■■■ = curtains half drawn :exclamation:

[zb]

( censor dodge removed ) jd

Even though he is a complete tool…you gotta love the noise off truck engines with a straight through pipe lol

maybe if he pulled his ruddy curtains back he could drive with a straight back instead of bending all the time?

Coddy:
Looks more like a wannabe Scania driver… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

who’d want to drive a scania?

:laughing: Just think, thats how an 18 year old would bling a truck. “No el’cheapo rasp till I drop backbox, cos’ I got da curtains yeah” :laughing:

10-4 Rubber ■■■■ (sorry duck)

ROTFLMFAO… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where can I get a pull chain like his■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ( [zb] did I say that out loud?)

( censor dodge ) jd

youtube.com/watch?v=UYY7l_zA … 7&index=30 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

nob :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

yorkshireborn:

Coddy:

who’d want to drive a scania?

A DAF’t CF driver■■? :laughing: :laughing: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

thats the engine noise i hear sometimes…, dont hear it vert often, they sound like an american rigs, very powerful, do they make that “noise” from the factory or is it something driver retro fits :question: :confused: :confused:

pecjam23:
thats the engine noise i hear sometimes…, dont hear it vert often, they sound like an american rigs, very powerful, do they make that “noise” from the factory or is it something driver retro fits :question: :confused: :confused:

i imagine it’s straight exhausts.

Clarky:
ROTFLMFAO… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where can I get a pull chain like his■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ( [zb] did I say that out loud?)

any DIY stockists in the toilet dept.

nowt wrong with scania! thank you.

the curtains and air horns have doubled the value of the DAF :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BRICKTROTTER XL » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm

the curtains and air horns have doubled the value of the DAF

dont matter wot u dun to a volvo u wudnt add ne value to it as there worthless :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

monarch of the highway:

dont matter wot u dun to a volvo u wudnt add ne value to it as there worthless :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your wrong - it increases the price of scrap metal :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam23:

monarch of the highway:

dont matter wot u dun to a volvo u wudnt add ne value to it as there worthless :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your wrong - it increases the price of scrap metal :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OUCH :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: