Frilly Curtains and Air Horns.......oh dear!

monarch of the highway:
BRICKTROTTER XL » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:01 pm

the curtains and air horns have doubled the value of the DAF

dont matter wot u dun to a volvo u wudnt add ne value to it as there worthless :lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

from a man who drives a daf!

Volvo all the way

end of :sunglasses:

sorry im new on here but what is the problem with been a scania driver , what have we done to upset people lol. do i have to tell the boss to sell it?

pete-b:
Finally worked out the logic behind the curtain peeking… ugly [zb] = curtains half drawn :exclamation:[/quote

oi i have my curtains forward, oh yeah you have a very valid point come to think of it

ok for going in straight lines, what happens if he wants to go round corners?

Tiger.

Our friends VOSA would have a field day with the stuff those two have obscuring their view out of the windows.!!

iv got some original Moroccan curtains any offers complete with tassels… they’re in the shed lol :blush:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2PsLhMa … re=related

there it is from the outside

bullitt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXNXRZESm58&feature=PlayList&p=74DDE76022EE5137&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=31

Go on my son…king of “la Route” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cringe worthy ■■■■ :unamused:

What a knobhead…yawn…

You woulnt think this was a trucking forum anymore,whinge,whine criticise-thats all that gets posted here now :grimacing: .

Fairplay to him i say he has his truck looking first class.

I woner how he bypassed the adblue sensor with the flexipipe■■?

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: HAHAHAHA, i got a pull chain like that on the old outside bog :bulb: :bulb: i know im gonna hang it from my roof, how the hell does he see when pulling out of junctions apart from getting out the seat and standing on the steering wheel…mind you does sound nice… :wink: plus im just ,well maybe a bit green with envey because anything has got to be better that 4 to 5 nights out in my little fm cab mind you the yoga lessons are coming in handy to get in and out of bed now whilst climbing over all my gear…lol :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=V382zhFl … re=related

18 year old driving lol

have a look through his vids i dont think hes got a job cos hes always in a different motor filming the inside wot an absolute wannabe :unamused:

Oh dear… :unamused:

That would explain the over use of the air horns…lol…been having a think and sat here looking around the old cab thinking of ways to make it feel more of a home from home and i was thinking some net curtains a stable door on the passenger side and maybe the odd window box or two to give me something to do in the evenings,and i cant find anything big enough to go in the middle of the windscreen like our eastern euro friends so i was thinking i could maybe put my tomato plants on the dash… that should do it :smiley: :smiley:

Even being into modifying cars, I would never to anything like that to any lorry that I’m driving. Well maybe louder and deeper horn, the Stralis has a very girlie horn :frowning:

He’s French, therefore gay. Next thread…

nickb67:
He’s French, therefore gay. Next thread…

:wink:

bullitt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXNXRZESm58&feature=PlayList&p=74DDE76022EE5137&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=31

Go on my son…king of “la Route” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What a [zb] ■■■. [zb]s like him should be banned from ever holding a DL. :unamused: