Curtain brigade

Now I know there’s a lot of drivers on these forums and many drive flash motors so which one of you can tell me why you have to have the cab curtains completely covering the side windows except for an inch square gap in the far bottom corners to see an inch square bit of the mirrors :question:

I can’t come up with a plausible explanation other than the driver is really really ugly and doesn’t want to be seen by others because of it :confused: .

I’ve also noticed that it’s always the curtain brigade that cut you up and when you do eventually manage to get alongside them to air your annoyance they sit far back in the seat hiding behind the curtain so that you can’t make eye contact. Anyone else noticed this :question:

its probably just you mate, other drivers too scared too make eye contact with ya mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve never understood the curtains covering most of the windows thing either. Dunno about the eye contact thing though as I have never tried it.

coffee in the short time i been on here, i get quite a good impression of rob and it’s he don’t hold back whatever it is or whoever it is…can you imagine what he’d be mouthing to them and how he’d be looking at em as he drew level…i know i can say it wouldn’t be "have a nice day with a big :grimacing: " either so perhaps its just as well they have curtains pulled forward a bit :wink:

margatemafia:
coffee in the short time i been on here, i get quite a good impression of rob and it’s he don’t hold back whatever it is or whoever it is…can you imagine what he’d be mouthing to them and how he’d be looking at em as he drew level…i know i can say it wouldn’t be "have a nice day with a big :grimacing: " either so perhaps its just as well they have curtains pulled forward a bit :wink:

:open_mouth:

Wind your neck in and go to bed.

:sunglasses:

if you can tell me rob hand on heart that what i said was wrong…I WILL :exclamation: until then i am hiding behind my curtain :grimacing:

That’s true Margate. :wink: :smiley: When I’m passing something though I tend to spend most of the time looking forward not to the side, call me strange but I just feel it is a little safer that way. :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
When I’m passing something though I tend to spend most of the time looking forward not to the side, call me strange but I just feel it is a little safer that way. :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

my thoughts exactly :slight_smile:

Coffeeholic:
call me strange :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Your strange :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thank you. :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you beat me to it dogmanbodie :laughing: :laughing: i know some drivers dayshift drivers pull the curtain forward to protect them from the sun getting in their eyes,but surely it must restrict the view of the mirror’s.when i get in my truck in the morning after the niteshift driver has been in it,1st i have to tuck the curtains away as he always leaves them down and i like the window open and there’s nothing worse than the curtain flapping around.2nd he must have been an raf pilot as the seat is tilted that far back your looking at the sky. :laughing: :laughing:

Some ■■■■■■ with them curtains got some serious eye contact off me yesterday, if you slow up Rob, and lean forward, you can get there attention!

It’s so you can’t see WTF you’r going. Helps enormousley.

coffee wrote

When I’m passing something though I tend to spend most of the time looking forward

i must be strange too then coffee as i prefere to look forward mate most of the time, the only other direction i look is behind me in my mirrors but only to see what is happening and makes sure nothing is wrong with trl and that i still have all my wheels :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

You and me both Margate. :smiley: :smiley:

I like to keep the curtains back as far as possible so i can see out the side and down to see the pretty ladies with the skirts on.

DONT TELL ME YOU DONT DO IT!!!.

jammymutt:
I like to keep the curtains back as far as possible so i can see out the side and down to see the pretty ladies with the skirts on.

never :laughing:

margatemafia wrote

i must be strange too then coffee as i prefere to look forward mate most of the time, the only other direction i look is behind me in my mirrors but only to see what is happening and makes sure nothing is wrong with trl and that i still have all my wheels

jammymutt wrote

sorry neil i forgot to mention that earlier mate :wink: but i do also look down sometimes too :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

kitkat:

jammymutt:

never :laughing:

LIAR

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: