Curtain brigade

i’v been called many a thing but never a liar i’m :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

i’m happly married thanks no need to look else where :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

that aint what he tells me when we chat on the phone lads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: he’s always going on about birds in motors with short skirts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I cant fothom it either :confused: :confused:

They always seem to have dark velvet ones with white tassles for some reason :open_mouth: :confused:

Mind you if it was a Volvo it wouldn’t matter their curtains are so thin you can see through them anyway :laughing:

margatemafia:
that aint what he tells me when we chat on the phone lads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: he’s always going on about birds in motors with short skirts :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well lads and lassie’s,i’m not the one that has choosen to do night’s away from the wife :exclamation: :laughing:

and if you got a wife as good looking as mine then who needs another :laughing: :laughing:

A friend once told me

“It does’nt matter where you get your appetite as long as you eat at home” :laughing: :laughing:

simon

you aint even seen her mate, if ya did you know why i am doing nights away :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

margatemafia:
you aint even seen her mate, if ya did you know why i am doing nights away :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

keep it coming mate more ammo 4 me if i get the chance to chat with her :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it aint nothing i dont tell her already so do ur best pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

margatemafia:
it aint nothing i dont tell her already so do ur best pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i’ll have a dam good try anyway pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

you do that mate…look forward to it bigtime :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was that a challenge :question: let the fighting begin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

she’ll kill ya mate…don’t go there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bring it on :laughing: :laughing:

utmost respect to ya mate :open_mouth: :open_mouth: braver man than me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Those velvet tassled curtain lovers, why? I think it looks rediculous, surely it impedes the drivers all round vision.

While I’m here I cannot stand those etchings of scantily clad women either. Pathetic.

Im on my own then!!! :laughing: :laughing:
I like the tassle curtains, i think they looks great :sunglasses: , although its does look stupid when they nearly cover all the window :unamused: just the top at the back of the window showing looks great i think. :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

i never understood the pull the curtains brigade either…not untill my old boss sold the strato`s and bought scanias…now if you know the stratos you will know that they had very good sun blinds…more like house blinds…which pulled down on a ratchet system and gave full protection at the front and sides…now the scania…well what a machine that is…certainly built by robots…and designed by morons…the only front protection was if the seat was at its highest level…so your feet were left dangling…i had to put a piece of cardboard on the sun visor to give my eyes protection…and the side window had no protection…hence the curtain being pulled forward…but may i add…not so you cant see me…the seat in the scania was a bad design too…and had a mind of its own…hit a bump…and often it shot you up in the air. not to mention the back aches…hence the legal action being taken…i have never rated scanias…and never will…i am a daf man through and through…with volvo a close second…
have a nice day

Rob K:
I can’t come up with a plausible explanation other than the driver is really really ugly and doesn’t want to be seen by others because of it :confused: .

I always keep the curtain over the window for one reason!!
could you imagine peoples horror on here if they saw a Bear driving a truck■■?

Bet they would phone the Police!!!

A bare what? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:
A bare what? :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Eh :question: :confused: