Shut ya......

Curtains!! :laughing:
:confused: Sam I am’s gonna hate me for this;

Haven’t noticed before but driving along last night I had to look away as, sat facing me in a lay-by was a driver in his cab with nothing on! At least, I think so; I looked away pretty sharpish :blush:

Then, half an hour later, different road-different truck, same thing!! :blush:

Now, I don’t go round nosing into peoples cabs, I dunno what made me look to be honest but please, I could really do without that view! Ladies feel free though :grimacing:

Watch out, theres a peeping tom about !

It’s bit like the senario of why can’t fit men have the builders bums on display, instead of the fat hairy arsed brigade :imp: but we all know the answer there is the FHA’s have lost their waistline so their trousers don’t fit. Like you say you would not have objected had Fiona left her curtains open :open_mouth: I have no problem with curtains just really can’t do tassells they are what I consider best left in the gypsy caravans! but hey Darkseeker I’ll tell you a secret but keep it to yourself tho, I do have tassells in my bedroom :wink:

So what was this bloke doing?

Spotted by Google on Streetview in Germany…

Where did you say that layby is ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cargo-girl:
Where did you say that layby is ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: oi! Find your own truckers to perv at :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
So what was this bloke doing?

Spotted by Google on Streetview in Germany…

Perhaps he’s looking for somewhere to hang his tackle opps I mean tassells :laughing: :laughing:

Thats quite scary looks like the dogs even pass-out/passed away? I wonder what he is sizing up? bet his wife if he has one don’t sleep in the same room as him anymore, and I bet she’s got herself a big padlock on her door!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: