Freshlinc Manchester

I see this Eastern Counties fridge haulier is looking to add 20 vehs to their operation in Manchester,anyone know what new work they are taking on?

It’ll be haulage work probabaly…

They are doing the just eat contract some off them fat 55hits eat more than a moped can carry :laughing:

If it’s like their Evesham depot you can get away wearing flip flops or crocs whilst going about your duties and doing trailer swaps without any checks being done, oh hi vis optional too !!

I see who Freshlinc now as well have HIAB and move plastic tubes

bald bloke:
If it’s like their Evesham depot you can get away wearing flip flops or crocs whilst going about your duties and doing trailer swaps without any checks being done, oh hi vis optional too !!

I keep…

My safety boots in the truck and I can go for weeks without wearing them until some jobsworth insists I can’t carry a piece of paper 300 yards without them on.

No hi-viz? …result!!

Andrejs:

The movement of plastic pipe was previously done for many years by Huntingdon haulier Williams Bros Transport ltd(cream and green trucks)
Freshlinc must have carved the job up because Williams was not given a chance to compete,I say to all these transport PROFESSIONALS,stick to the work you know because you are in uncharted waters,there is a lot of difference in backing up a fridge on a bay and using Hiabs to deliver large lengths of plastic pipes.
Does any one known how Freshlinc is doing with the pipe Job?

Gardner6LYT:

Andrejs:

The movement of plastic pipe was previously done for many years by Huntingdon haulier Williams Bros Transport ltd(cream and green trucks)
Freshlinc must have carved the job up because Williams was not given a chance to compete,I say to all these transport PROFESSIONALS,stick to the work you know because you are in uncharted waters,there is a lot of difference in backing up a fridge on a bay and using Hiabs to deliver large lengths of plastic pipes.

Yes.

It’s gone down the tubes.

eagerbeaver:

Gardner6LYT:

Andrejs:

Yes.

Boom tish

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

eagerbeaver:

Gardner6LYT:

Andrejs:

Yes.

Made me blow a snot bubble that :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:

bald bloke:

I keep…

My safety boots in the truck and I can go for weeks without wearing them until some jobsworth insists I can’t carry a piece of paper 300 yards without them on.

No hi-viz? …result!!

It’s your choice. Enjoy rocking the boat…justdon’t come back crying when it sinks you. :wink:

How on earth…

Will my boat sink if all I do is walk from the car park to my truck, around various chill store sites and then back to my car at night?

The obvious ‘I get noticed more frequently and much much quicker if I’m not wearing my hi-viz’ applies.

Thank you for your concern for my well being, it’s nice to know someone cares about me out there.

Gardner6LYT:

Andrejs:

Last I heard … and it was a couple of months ago, but at least 5 Freshlincski drivers had been BANNED from the pipe factory for wearing Flip-Flops / Trainers / No Hi- Viz … I know this for a fact as a haulier I know, used to Sub for Williams and lost this work when Freshlincski took over the job. We were all “betting” on how long before they ALL got Banned :slight_smile: