Freshlinc.

So I was sat thinking that they must be a terrific company to work for and wondering how to apply when I suddenly realised it said “working”. :blush:

Do the exist these days , I hardly see them , though my mate took a job with flx ( is that not a subsidiary) & he was asked if he wanted to do tauts / fridges , hechose fridges & was running I think from chesterfield way to Spalding to work , maybe they’ve no drivers to drive lorries , though was I guess year ,2 ago so may of changed
What’s happened to the green group , never see them other than odd one , robsons Spalding , I know culina own them but never see there tris , Hutchinson heavy haulage ? I though west of Scotland heavy haulage went bust but now seeing them
Xpo , see one of there’s pulling one of those really old stobart chilled fridges , and the driver had camouflage shorts on, and had his feet on dash
Too much spare time !!

I suspect that the naughty marker pen brigade will be out in force at MSA’s and Truckstops around the country soon

peirre:
I suspect that the naughty marker pen brigade will be out in force at MSA’s and Truckstops around the country soon

Lol :laughing:

Have a short break in Wiltshire, there is an event ‘coming soon’

wiltshirelive.co.uk/news/wi … ed-7518239