jobs

as a few of you are aware im sort of looking for work… what i mean is that of away for a week at the end of july so after that i will be job hunting. at the moment im on the agency and i hate it, its a capital C for crap. what i want is my own lorry that i can make myself at home and a few nights out a week. if one week i did 2 nights out and another 4 nights out im not bothered but i dont want 5 every week.

so what do you know about

fresh link

burbank produce

rw simpsons

gees haulage.

thank you.

jessicas dad:
as a few of you are aware im sort of looking for work… what i mean is that of away for a week at the end of july so after that i will be job hunting. at the moment im on the agency and i hate it, its a capital C for crap. what i want is my own lorry that i can make myself at home and a few nights out a week. if one week i did 2 nights out and another 4 nights out im not bothered but i dont want 5 every week.

fresh link

assuming you mean freshlinc? not much use to you but the spalding site seem to have decent motors and think they get replaced fairly often as they have a 75th blinged up anniversary truck because they ordered their 75th truck or summit.

they do some cont work as they have a base in holland i think and often you see freshlinc trucks coming off the ferry at harwich.

Cruise Control:

jessicas dad:

fresh link

assuming you mean freshlinc? not much use to you but the spalding site seem to have decent motors and think they get replaced fairly often as they have a 75th blinged up anniversary truck because they ordered their 75th truck or summit.

they do some cont work as they have a base in holland i think and often you see freshlinc trucks coming off the ferry at harwich.

thats why i cant find their website :blush: :blush: :blush:

i phoned freshlinc and they use an agency in newcastle for their drivers. i got the feeling i dont speak the right language.

jessicas dad:
but i dont want 5 every week.

thank you.

another monday to friday tramper looking for work :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

where are you looking for work
i mean what area : town?
Cheers
Steve

dazaster:

jessicas dad:
but i dont want 5 every week.

thank you.

another monday to friday tramper looking for work :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if your away mon to fri then you want to be home sat and sun… well i do anyway. i hate these firms that want thurs to tues or wed to mon shifts without any thought to people with familys.

gm:
where are you looking for work
i mean what area : town?
Cheers
Steve

leeds with a 30 mileish radius, but open to suggestions.

You need to be on boxes if you only want M-F tramping. Trouble is you’re likely to be heading south for Felix again when you were hoping for that mid week 1 night at home. :confused:

Rob K:
You need to be on boxes if you only want M-F tramping. Trouble is you’re likely to be heading south for Felix again when you were hoping for that mid week 1 night at home. :confused:

to be fair rob i dont mind at all being out mon to fri im just not keen on the sat, thing with boxes its ship catchers on thurs and fri when the trains are full. plus another thing is highcubes … there isnt enough space on the trains for them and most the box traffic on the A1 and A14 is highcubes.

ive contacted a few container companies but nothing doing they all seem to be quiet except maritime who are snowed under, but i upset them a while back so they havent responded to my email although they have just had a massive burst of setting on a load of drivers and will be busy getting ready to move to the new yard in a couple of weeks.

like i say im just fishing at the moment cos of my weeks holiday at the end of next week but when im back and on nights i will going out in an afternoon armed with cv’s.

Cruise Control:

jessicas dad:

fresh link

they run a lot of trailers to felixstowe, but ive never seen one get on or off the boat there. they have got a lot of english drivers, as there were 4 sitting behind me this morning while we were waiting for the trailers to come off the ship.

Malcolm bright are wanting class,1 if this is any good to you,might be worth a call.

fish4.co.uk/ls/nwqtlgrphnarg … &src=searc

roadrunner:
Malcolm bright are wanting class,1 if this is any good to you,might be worth a call.

nice one cheers, il give them a call tomorrow. wrong side of bradford but im not that bothered. thanks for that. :wink:

jessicas dad:

roadrunner:

nice one cheers, il give them a call tomorrow. wrong side of bradford but im not that bothered. thanks for that. :wink:

Good luck mate , we all need some,now and again !! :wink:

jessicas dad:

roadrunner:

Just have a chair at the ready when you ask about the money 'cause you’ll need one.

Their yard is a [zb] to get to from anywhere outside of Bradford as well. You’ll be looking at at least an hour’s drive each way if you’re still at Rothwell.

:stuck_out_tongue: he who knew it all fanny.
nearly 30 yrs ive been drivin ,
you condemn me an squel about lack off work ,
made my day, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
youy wont print this pal youre the unemployed mod :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
censored by a dolie, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:
:stuck_out_tongue: he who knew it all fanny.
nearly 30 yrs ive been drivin ,
you condemn me an squel about lack off work ,
made my day, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
youy wont print this pal youre the unemployed mod :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
censored by a dolie, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ithought you didnt want to post anymore :confused:

> jessicas dad:
> as a few of you are aware im sort of looking for work… what i mean is that of away for a week at the end of july so after that i will be job hunting. at the moment im on the agency and i hate it,

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

which bit off the original post did you not understand. im not unemployed at all im just doing nights on the agency and dont like it and would rather a permanent job.

is this you… he who cant stay away. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pm sent.

Ken.

Freshlinc do have a few trucks based in normanton accross the road from the asda ambiant place and as far as i know the only english speaking driver is the daytime shunter.
I never knew that the agency was based in newcastle tho would of thought they could get people closer than that surprised they gave you the impression that you dont speak the right language would of thought they would of jumped at the chance to have a englishman
They do have motors in holland aswell but they use the harwich to hook boat when they got the work the rumour was that there was some left hand drive trucks on the way but they havent turned up yet.
All the best with the job hunt hope you find something soon

Hello does anyone know if Freshlinc have a website? Been looking with no luck so far! Cheers

Brooks81:
Hello does anyone know if Freshlinc have a website? Been looking with no luck so far! Cheers

Nope.