Traction/fridge work Manchester

Hi folks, here’s the story! I worked for a company on a contract
In Stockport Manchester this contract has been undercut and
Lost my company is based in Dorset if I can find work based around
The Manchester area I can remain in a job for a good bloke!
Would anybody know of any contacts looking for subbies or dedicated
Work pm please!
I know it would be a lot less hassle to just find another job but
This is more of a challenge and I have nothing to loose!
Thanks for your time!

Can you not ring the firm that’s taken it on or ask the people on the ground to be a word in for you as you know the job?

They are not having dedicated vehicles based on the job there nearest depot
Is 50 mile away!

Not sure about fridges, but RT Keedwell used to do a lot of toilet paper out of Manchester. I figure they might take on a subbie on traction work.
Long shot, but I think the yard was Trafford park way.

Mcburneys.

good luck ive been looking for spot hire for the odd day/week the way its going for my curtainsider and not having any luck seems to be more happening east n west of manchester trafford park is very quiet seems to be alot moving out of the area

You could try Bibby’s for Saica. Rates are probly rubbish but might tide you over.

leehellcat:
Not sure about fridges, but RT Keedwell used to do a lot of toilet paper out of Manchester. I figure they might take on a subbie on traction work.
Long shot, but I think the yard was Trafford park way.

The yard moved to Haydock a couple of years age, definitely not fridges. They do sub work, but I don’t know of any full timers there, I think there are some full timers out of Hull depot though. The Haydock depot manager is a pal of mine, so send a pm if you want an intro, but don’t think it’s what you are looking for.

have you had any luck

Pm sent