Fowler Welch

Hello.

Now I know it’s best to await a interview etc…
I have applied on line Dairycrest/Fowler welch Nuneaton.
Any one on here on for them?
Not fussed regarding weekend work but does it pay well with it being Fowler?
Can you get 12 hour plus days?

Many thanks

My mate works there, it was recently taken over by FW, he says they do plan you long days so I am sure you will get the hours no problem. DC used to run their own transport.

They are having a load of new trailers currently, they have had a bunch of 16 pate Scania’s and they have a load of new MAN’s in currently.

He did his C and C+E with dairy crest just before FW took over. He seems reasonably happy there but he does get long shifts planned quite regularly.

Plenty of waiting around at some of the places they go to, lots of dropping trailers and collecting another, and quite often the trailer your collecting has not been pre-loaded.

Not sure about salary but he reckons it works out decent enough, I think you get more for working weekends and he has 2 days off in the week for the extra money.

Cheers for that.

Seems OK I’ll await a interview.Thanks again

Many years ago, when I did night trunk for Federal Express from Crick to Exeter I sometimes ran with a Fowler Welch driver ‘Flymow’ was his CB handle, real name ‘Ged Eyte’. Ged had to run a bent as a nine bob note to do his run LOL
I hope it’s changed by now :wink: :wink: :wink: