ford cargo training vehicle

hello there has any one got any pictures of the humble ford cargo as a training vehicle,i was one of the lucky/unlucky ones wo did class 1 in one!!?

Passed me class 1 in a Cargo(sorry no pics).
One thing i remember was that the ■■■■■■■ thing kept jumping out of 3rd gear, it was brand new aswell !!

stravaiger:
Here’s one belonging to bugcos’s Father which happily got tidied up :slight_smile:

Check up on any of Geezah posts for anything Ford (Cargo)…jim

<Image removed at OP’s request>

There must be a good story behind that picture :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi boys

I took my class 1 with a firm called Leek and Norton. sorry no photos. First met him at Stoke station for assessment and set of 10 mins later broke down at Trentham Gardens. He said you will be ok and will not need any lessons just come on the morning of the test, make your own way back…First lesson in thunbing on the logbook. buy the way I pasted :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards Keith.

eddster1979:
hello there has any one got any pictures of the humble ford cargo as a training vehicle,i was one of the lucky/unlucky ones wo did class 1 in one!!?

Cargo training vehicle?
You had luxury mate.I did (some) of my training in a V reg (1980) D Series.
110 horse power,5 speed box with a 2 speed axle that could barely pull the 33ft trailer,with the single axle as far back as it could be,it had behind it.